Can I get the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa if I already have a Wells Fargo Visa Card?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Card.
Jon G.

Can I get the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa if I already have a Wells Fargo Visa Card?

Postby Jon G. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:28 pm

I have a wells fargo visa card can get this one also

jessa_advisor

Re: Can I get the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa if I already have a Wells Fargo Visa Card?

Postby jessa_advisor » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm

If you'd like to sign up for the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa and already have a Wells Fargo Visa card, you can still apply, but it should be noted that you won't be eligible for any new, limited-time offers. Visit our blog post on the subject to learn more.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Card”