Will my new Discover it - Cashback Match have the same information as my existing Discover credit card?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Discover it - Cashback Match credit card.
Michael L.

Will my new Discover it - Cashback Match have the same information as my existing Discover credit card?

Postby Michael L. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 am

Will the new card numbers and expiration date be the same as our other discover card?

jocelynadvisor

Re: Will my new Discover it - Cashback Match have the same information as my existing Discover credit card?

Postby jocelynadvisor » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 am

No. If you apply for a different credit card from one you currently own, even if both credit cards are from the same issuer, you will be given separate card numbers, expiration dates and other details. However, you can manage different credit cards easily from the same account by logging into Discover.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Discover it - Cashback Match”