Can I do a balance transfer to Discover it - Cashback Match after I'm approved?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Discover it - Cashback Match credit card.
LouAnn G.

Can I do a balance transfer to Discover it - Cashback Match after I'm approved?

Postby LouAnn G. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:44 pm

I just was approved for this card. Can I do balance transfers on this card?

jocelynadvisor

Re: Can I do a balance transfer to Discover it - Cashback Match after I'm approved?

Postby jocelynadvisor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Yes, you can transfer a balance to your Discover it - Cashback Match easily through your online account or by calling Discover customer service at 1-800-347-2683. Keep in mind, you will only be able to transfer a balance equal to or under your approved credit limit. Each balance transfer will be subject to a 3% balance transfer fee, which is charged once at the time of the transfer. It can take up to 14 days for a balance transfer to fully process, so make sure you pay any balances due on your other credit cards during this time period.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Discover it - Cashback Match”