How can I redeem miles earned through my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Shelbi

How can I redeem miles earned through my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card?

Postby Shelbi » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:58 am

I'm still confused how I get my travel money back. If I purchase $400 in airline tickets with my credit card, then my statement comes, how do I use my rewards miles to reimburse myself? Is there somewhere on my bill to state I want to use my points? Thanks!

jocelynadvisor

Re: How can I redeem miles earned through my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card?

Postby jocelynadvisor » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:19 pm

After purchasing airline tickets, simply log onto your Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card account to redeem your miles. Alternatively, you can call the toll-free Rewards Center number for assistance in redeeming your miles. Keep in mind, you can only redeem miles on travel booked up to 10 months in advance.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card”