Can I gift my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card miles to someone else?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Kaathleen C.

Can I gift my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card miles to someone else?

Postby Kaathleen C. » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:21 am

Can you "gift" your accumulated Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card travel miles to your children? We are older and do not travel any more, but give our miles to our kids to come to see us.

jocelynadvisor

Re: Can I gift my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card miles to someone else?

Postby jocelynadvisor » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Although you cannot gift your travel miles to someone else, you can use your Capital One Venture Rewards miles to book travel in someone else's name. Keep in mind, though, that Capital One will mail all tickets you purchase to the billing address on your account, for security purposes.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card”