Can I earn the $100 bonus from Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express through a balance transfer?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
Charles S C.

Can I earn the $100 bonus from Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express through a balance transfer?

Postby Charles S C. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:16 am

Does a balance transfer of $1000 or more in the first 30 days qualify for the $100 cash back bonis?

jocelynadvisor

Re: Can I earn the $100 bonus from Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express through a balance transfer?

Postby jocelynadvisor » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

No, in order to qualify for the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express $100 cash back bonus, you must make $1,000 worth of purchases within the first 3 months of card ownership. Per the offer terms outlined on American Express' website, "Purchases to meet the spend requirement do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler's checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of any cash equivalents." You can read the full offer terms and much more by clicking the "Apply" link on our Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express review.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express”