Can I redeem Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express rewards to my bank account?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
Kyle N.

Can I redeem Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express rewards to my bank account?

Postby Kyle N. » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:25 am

My question is regarding the Reward Dollars, in the highlights it states the following:

"Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. Cash back is earned only on eligible purchases."

Is this the only way you can use the Reward Dollars? Or am I able to have the Reward Dollars sent to one of my bank accounts?

Thanks,
Kyle

jocelynadvisor

Re: Can I redeem Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express rewards to my bank account?

Postby jocelynadvisor » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Kyle,

Thanks for asking! Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express can redeem their Reward Dollars in amounts of $25 for a statement credit, gift cards or merchandise. Unfortunately, you can't redeem your rewards for a paper check or direct deposit into your bank account. If you want that option, you might consider the Chase Freedom - $150 Bonus card, which offers 5% cash back in quarterly rotating rewards categories as well as unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases, and also allows earned rewards to be redeemed for cash into a bank account.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express”