Can I travel another card's balance or miles to Barclaycard Arrival Plus MC?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Barclay Arrival World Mastercard
richard

Can I travel another card's balance or miles to Barclaycard Arrival Plus MC?

Postby richard » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 am

Can I transfer another travel card's balance, and miles, to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus card?

tasha

Re: Can I travel another card's balance or miles to Barclaycard Arrival Plus MC?

Postby tasha » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 pm

You can transfer your card balance over to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus Mastercard and enjoy a 12-month 0% intro APR if you make the transfer with 45 days of account opening. There is a 3% balance transfer fee, but this is pretty standard and may be more than worth it depending upon your balance and the APR of the card you're transferring it from.

You can't transfer your miles from other travel cards over to Barclaycard Arrival Plus Mastercard. However, the card's ease of mile redemption makes it worth your while - just pay for your travel (flight, car, hotel, etc) and then redeem your earned miles as a statement credit against the expense. Plus you earn a 5% bonus every single time you redeem your miles!

To sign up for the card, go to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus Mastercard review and click on the Apply Now link at the top or bottom of the review.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard”