How fast can I get the Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Barclay Arrival World Mastercard
harrywagner

How fast can I get the Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard?

Postby harrywagner » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:41 am

I need to book flights and hotels immediately - how fast can i get the Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard?

tasha

Re: How fast can I get the Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard?

Postby tasha » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Good news! According to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Mastercard terms and conditions, if you're approved your card will be sent via next day FedEx if the request is made *before* 3pm EST that day. If the request is made after 3pm EST, delivery will be made the following day.

Bottom line - it's quick, but the sooner you apply, the sooner you'll know if you're accepted, the sooner you'll get your card. To apply for the card just go to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Mastercard review and click the Apply Now link.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard”