Do I have to book travel through Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard?

Questions, reviews and discussions about the Barclay Arrival World Mastercard
Jackie Berman

Do I have to book travel through Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard?

Postby Jackie Berman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:06 am

When booking a flight with your miles, do I have to book it through Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard's travel department, or can I make a reservation DIRECTLY with the airlines and then transfer the miles to their sight?

tasha

Re: Do I have to book travel through Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard?

Postby tasha » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 am

Booking travel is easy with Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard - all you have to do is use your card to pay for the travel and then redeem your earned miles as a statement credit. You don't have to book anything through the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard - you can book your travel however you'd like on whatever airline/hotel/etc you'd like. This means there are no blackout dates to worry about and it gives you a ton of flexibility.

To learn more about Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard and sign up for the card, see our review.

Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. It is not the credit card issuer's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer's Affiliate Program. This content was accurate at the time of this post, but card terms and conditions may change at any time.

Return to “Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard”