How do I cancel my subscription to PeopleSmart?

Questions, reviews and discussions about PeopleSmart

How do I cancel my subscription to PeopleSmart?

Postby Jarome T. » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 pm

How do I cancel my subscription?
Jarome T.

Re: How do I cancel my subscription to PeopleSmart?

Postby julieadvisor » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your service at PeopleSmart. To cancel, the first thing you would want to do is log into the company's website. Once you're signed in, click on the "Account Settings" page, then click on "Subscriptions" to show active subscriptions. Select the subscription you wish to cancel, and fill out the cancellation form to stop future membership payments.
If you wish to speak to someone about your cancellation, click on the "Help" link at the bottom of the home page. Contact information is location under "How do I contact PeopleSmart or talk with a real live person on the phone." PeopleSmart's support team is available Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. CST, Saturday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST, and Sunday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST. The phone number is 1-888-813-0008.

Read the full review of PeopleSmart and learn more about the services it offers: http://www.nextadvisor.com/people_search/peoplesmart_review.php
julieadvisor

Postby TANDERS » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 am

Please cancel my subscription to PeopleSmart effective 06/17/2013 Thank you Tommy
TANDERS

Postby julieadvisor » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:33 am

You have contacted NextAdvisor, a third-party review website, and not PeopleSmart itself. Unfortunately, in order for you to cancel your PeopleSmart subscription you'd need to follow the steps detailed above.
julieadvisor

Return to PeopleSmart