Match.com won't accept my email address

Questions, reviews and discussions about Match.com

Match.com won't accept my email address

Postby Mary V. » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 pm

As I try to sign up for 3 mos. Trial, the site will not take my email? It tells me to select another of which I do not have???
Mary V.

Re: Match.com won't accept my email address

Postby maryadvisor » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 am

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble signing up! We aren't equipped to offer technical support for the site, since we are an independent review company and not Match.com themselves. Without seeing the actual error message it's difficult for me to predict what the issue might have been. Is it possible that you or someone else has already signed up with that email address? If you've already created an account using that email address, you will probably not be able to create a second one attached to the same address. If that is not the issue, you might also try getting in touch with Match.com support. You can find their contact information here.
maryadvisor

Return to Match.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Top Online Dating Services

Chemistry.com
Rating: 5/5
Review

Match.com
Rating: 5/5
Review

eHarmony