Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card Review
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card also provides cellular telephone protection if you pay for your monthly cellular (aka, mobile) telephone bill with your card. In the event of theft or damage you will be reimbursed up to $600 per claim and there is a maximum of 2 claims per year. You are responsible for a $25 deductible, but if you have been known to break or lose a mobile phone or two this is a terrific benefit.
Overall Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card is best for those looking to transfer their existing balances to a 15-month 0% intro APR card with no annual fee. It's also a good choice for anyone looking to protect their investment in their mobile phone.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.65%-25.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card
- Free access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transfer Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.65%-25.49% (variable), depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.65%-25.49% (Variable), depending on credit history.
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee: 3% for 15 months, then 5%.
|Purchase APR:||0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.65%-25.49% (variable)|
|Features:||0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent / Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- My Experience Getting a Discover it – Cashback Match Credit Card
When considering a new credit card, it’s important to look at what the card can do for you as well […]
- What’s the Best Credit Card for Your Lifestyle?
Like so many other things in life, credit cards are not one size fits all. Depending on a host of […]
- Earn Up to $350 Back with This Limited-Time Offer from American Express
American Express (a NextAdvisor advertiser) just added a stellar limited-time offer to two of it’s top-rated cash back credit cards. […]
- Starwood Preferred Guest Cardholders Can Now Get Up to 35,000 Bonus Points
Are you a fan of Starwood Hotels, which includes popular names like The Ritz-Carlton, the Marriott and the Sheraton? If so, […]