Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card Review
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card also provides cellular telephone protection if you pay for your monthly cellular (aka, mobile) telephone bill with your card. In the event of theft or damage you will be reimbursed up to $600 per claim and there is a maximum of 2 claims per year. You are responsible for a $25 deductible, but if you have been known to break or lose a mobile phone or two this is a terrific benefit.
Overall Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card is best for those looking to transfer their existing balances to a 15-month 0% intro APR card with no annual fee. It's also a good choice for anyone looking to protect their investment in their mobile phone.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.90%-25.74% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card
- Free access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transfer Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.90%-25.74% (variable), depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.90%-25.74% (Variable), depending on credit history.
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee: 3% for 15 months, then 5%.
|Features:||0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases|
|Purchase APR:||0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.90%-25.74% (variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.90%-25.74% (Variable)|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent / Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Barclaycard vs. Wells Fargo: The Battle of the Unlimited Cash Back Credit Cards
Picking a credit card is a big decision, as you want to make sure you select a card that fits your […]
- Mastercard Unveils Cards with Built-in Fingerprint Scanners: Are They More Secure?
Last week, Mastercard unveiled a new EMV card with an added feature – a fingerprint scanner which will be used […]
- 4 Personal Finance Lessons to Teach Your Children
Having a solid grasp of money and credit is necessary for any responsible and financially-literate person. Unfortunately, though, it’s one […]
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]