Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card Review
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card also provides cellular telephone protection if you pay for your monthly cellular (aka, mobile) telephone bill with your card. In the event of theft or damage you will be reimbursed up to $600 per claim and there is a maximum of 2 claims per year. You are responsible for a $25 deductible, but if you have been known to break or lose a mobile phone or two this is a terrific benefit.
Overall Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card is best for those looking to transfer their existing balances to a 15-month 0% intro APR card with no annual fee. It's also a good choice for anyone looking to protect their investment in their mobile phone.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.65%-25.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Credit Card
- Free access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transfer Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.65%-25.49% (variable), depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.65%-25.49% (Variable), depending on credit history.
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee: 3% for 15 months, then 5%.
|Purchase APR:||0% intro APR for 15 months, then 15.65%-25.49% (variable)|
|Features:||0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent / Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Cash Back vs. Travel Rewards: How to Decide Between the Two
Choosing a rewards credit card is not always an easy feat. While some consumers know exactly what they want, others […]
- Can a Balance Transfer Improve My Credit?
Credit is important in many aspects of life, both financial and otherwise, and if you are dealing with less-than-perfect (or […]
- What are Your Options for Dealing with a Debt Collector?
Having a debt in collections is no fun for many reasons, but most of all because debt collectors have the […]
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]