Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards Review
Additionally, users will earn 1 point per $1 spent after enrolling in the travel rewards program for this card. Points earned can be used for travel via any U.S. based airline, hotels, cruised, car rental, vacation packages or restaurant. The are no travel blackout dates or seating restrictions. We haven't confirmed the exact value of the points, but a very preliminary look at flights offered a value between 1.2 to 1.7 cents per mile. This would be the equivalent of a $1.20 to $1.70 flight value for every $100 spent on the card - a good value when compared to other Travel Rewards credit cards (note: we can't truly ascertain the rewards value of this card as it wasn't included in our Travel Rewards Program Analysis).
Combining travel rewards with a low 9.25% ongoing APR and no balance transfer fees, Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards is a great choice for anyone looking to save money by transferring their balance onto a low-interest card. Plus you'll earn rewards you can spend on travel and will enjoy one million dollars in travel accident insurance.
- Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved.
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits.
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer.
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent.
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions.
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
- No Annual Fee.
- Earn 1 point per net $1 spent.
- No blackout dates or restrictions.
- Points can be redeemed for any U.S. based airline with a choice of ticket class, and no seating restrictions.
- Other travel-related redemption options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
Fees and APR
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Purchase APR: 9.25% Variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.25% Variable.
|Features:||1 point per $1 spent|
|Purchase APR:||9.25% Variable|
|Balance Transfer APR:||9.25% Variable|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Barclaycard vs. Wells Fargo: The Battle of the Unlimited Cash Back Credit Cards
Picking a credit card is a big decision, as you want to make sure you select a card that fits your […]
- Mastercard Unveils Cards with Built-in Fingerprint Scanners: Are They More Secure?
Last week, Mastercard unveiled a new EMV card with an added feature – a fingerprint scanner which will be used […]
- 4 Personal Finance Lessons to Teach Your Children
Having a solid grasp of money and credit is necessary for any responsible and financially-literate person. Unfortunately, though, it’s one […]
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]