Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards Review
Additionally, users will earn 1 point per $1 spent after enrolling in the travel rewards program for this card. Points earned can be used for travel via any U.S. based airline, hotels, cruised, car rental, vacation packages or restaurant. The are no travel blackout dates or seating restrictions. We haven't confirmed the exact value of the points, but a very preliminary look at flights offered a value between 1.2 to 1.7 cents per mile. This would be the equivalent of a $1.20 to $1.70 flight value for every $100 spent on the card - a good value when compared to other Travel Rewards credit cards (note: we can't truly ascertain the rewards value of this card as it wasn't included in our Travel Rewards Program Analysis).
Combining travel rewards with a low 9.25% ongoing APR and no balance transfer fees, Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards is a great choice for anyone looking to save money by transferring their balance onto a low-interest card. Plus you'll earn rewards you can spend on travel and will enjoy one million dollars in travel accident insurance.
- Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved.
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits.
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer.
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent.
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions.
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
- No Annual Fee.
- Earn 1 point per net $1 spent.
- No blackout dates or restrictions.
- Points can be redeemed for any U.S. based airline with a choice of ticket class, and no seating restrictions.
- Other travel-related redemption options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
Fees and APR
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Purchase APR: 9.25% Variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.25% Variable.
|Features:||1 point per $1 spent|
|Purchase APR:||9.25% Variable|
|Balance Transfer APR:||9.25% Variable|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Three of the NextAdvisor employees (myself included) got the opportunity to attend a special event at the Ritz-Carlton in San […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]