Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards Review
Additionally, users will earn 1 point per $1 spent after enrolling in the travel rewards program for this card. Points earned can be used for travel via any U.S. based airline, hotels, cruised, car rental, vacation packages or restaurant. The are no travel blackout dates or seating restrictions. We haven't confirmed the exact value of the points, but a very preliminary look at flights offered a value between 1.2 to 1.7 cents per mile. This would be the equivalent of a $1.20 to $1.70 flight value for every $100 spent on the card - a good value when compared to other Travel Rewards credit cards (note: we can't truly ascertain the rewards value of this card as it wasn't included in our Travel Rewards Program Analysis).
Combining travel rewards with a low 9.25% ongoing APR and no balance transfer fees, Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards is a great choice for anyone looking to save money by transferring their balance onto a low-interest card. Plus you'll earn rewards you can spend on travel and will enjoy one million dollars in travel accident insurance.
- Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved.
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits.
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer.
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent.
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions.
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
- No Annual Fee.
- Earn 1 point per net $1 spent.
- No blackout dates or restrictions.
- Points can be redeemed for any U.S. based airline with a choice of ticket class, and no seating restrictions.
- Other travel-related redemption options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
Fees and APR
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Purchase APR: 9.25% Variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.25% Variable.
|Purchase APR:||9.25% Variable|
|Features:||1 point per $1 spent|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- My Experience Getting a Discover it – Cashback Match Credit Card
When considering a new credit card, it’s important to look at what the card can do for you as well […]
- What’s the Best Credit Card for Your Lifestyle?
Like so many other things in life, credit cards are not one size fits all. Depending on a host of […]
- Earn Up to $350 Back with This Limited-Time Offer from American Express
American Express (a NextAdvisor advertiser) just added a stellar limited-time offer to two of it’s top-rated cash back credit cards. […]
- Starwood Preferred Guest Cardholders Can Now Get Up to 35,000 Bonus Points
Are you a fan of Starwood Hotels, which includes popular names like The Ritz-Carlton, the Marriott and the Sheraton? If so, […]