Simmons First Visa® Platinum Review
- Excellent Credit Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved.
- Low 7.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits.
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer.
- No Annual Fee.
Fees and APR
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Purchase APR: 7.25% Variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 7.25% Variable.
|Features:||Very low ongoing APR, No balance transfer fee|
|Purchase APR:||7.25% Variable|
|Balance Transfer APR:||7.25% Variable|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Three of the NextAdvisor employees (myself included) got the opportunity to attend a special event at the Ritz-Carlton in San […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]