Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card Review
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after $1,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.*
- 0% intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.24%-24.24% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- 2 ThankYou® Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point on other purchases
- Points earned with this card do not expire and there is no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards and gift cards.
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology
- No annual fee*
- No expiration and no limit on the points you can earn.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on dining and at select entertainment merchants.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem ThankYou points for a large selection of items, ranging from travel and gift cards to cash.
- Minimum redemption is 100 ThankYou points.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of purchase amount.
- Purchase APR: 0%* intro on purchases APR for 12 months on Purchases, then 14.24% - 24.24%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0%* for 12 months on Balance Transfers, then 14.24% - 24.24%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
- *Additional details can be found on the Citi landing page.
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on dining and entertainment; 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases|
|Purchase APR:||0%* intro on purchases for 12 months on Purchases, then 14.24% - 24.24%* (Variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||0%* for 12 months on Balance Transfers, then 14.24% - 24.24%* (Variable)|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- 4 Personal Finance Lessons to Teach Your Children
Having a solid grasp of money and credit is necessary for any responsible and financially-literate person. Unfortunately, though, it’s one […]
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Boosts Its Intro Bonus to $200
If you’re in the market for a new credit card, now may be the perfect time to apply for one. […]
- 5 Credit Card Fees You Should Know About
When it comes to credit card fees, things aren’t always easy to understand, especially when the card’s terms and conditions […]
Related Forum Posts
- Can I get a free Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for my spouse?
According to the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card customer representative we spoke with, if you are approved for the card you can add a card for your[...]
- Does the Citi ThankYou Preferred charge a foreign transaction fee?
Yes, there is a foreign transaction fee for purchases made on the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card outside of the US. The fee is 3% of each purchase[...]