Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card Review
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after $1,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.*
- 0% intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49%-23.49% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- 2 ThankYou® Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point on other purchases
- Points earned with this card do not expire and there is no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards and gift cards.
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology
- No annual fee*
- No expiration and no limit on the points you can earn.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on dining and at select entertainment merchants.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem ThankYou points for a large selection of items, ranging from travel and gift cards to cash.
- Minimum redemption is 100 ThankYou points.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of purchase amount.
- Purchase APR: 0%* intro on purchases APR for 12 months on Purchases, then 13.49% - 23.49%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0%* for 12 months on Balance Transfers, then 13.49% - 23.49%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
- *Additional details can be found on the Citi landing page.
|Purchase APR:||0%* intro on purchases for 12 months on Purchases, then 13.49% - 23.49%* (Variable)|
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on dining and entertainment; 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- My Experience Getting a Discover it – Cashback Match Credit Card
When considering a new credit card, it’s important to look at what the card can do for you as well […]
- What’s the Best Credit Card for Your Lifestyle?
Like so many other things in life, credit cards are not one size fits all. Depending on a host of […]
- Earn Up to $350 Back with This Limited-Time Offer from American Express
American Express (a NextAdvisor advertiser) just added a stellar limited-time offer to two of it’s top-rated cash back credit cards. […]
- Starwood Preferred Guest Cardholders Can Now Get Up to 35,000 Bonus Points
Are you a fan of Starwood Hotels, which includes popular names like The Ritz-Carlton, the Marriott and the Sheraton? If so, […]
Related Forum Posts
- Can I get a free Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for my spouse?
According to the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card customer representative we spoke with, if you are approved for the card you can add a card for your[...]
- Does the Citi ThankYou Preferred charge a foreign transaction fee?
Yes, there is a foreign transaction fee for purchases made on the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card outside of the US. The fee is 3% of each purchase[...]