Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever Review
Unlike other credit cards, the Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever does not charge late fees, a nice feature for those that sometimes forget to pay on time. Plus it has automatic account alerts, letting you set up email and text notifications for when payments are due or you exceed your credit limit. It also will monitor your balance levels and alert you when it hits certain thresholds.
The Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever features an incredibly lengthy 21 month 0% introductory purchase and balance transfer APR, the longest 0% intro APR period of any card we've found. This feature makes it ideal for those who want to use the card for a big purchase or to transfer balances from other high interest rate credit cards. The 21-month 0% APR period can help you pay down your balance over time without worrying about accruing interest fees.
Card perks include the Citi Price Rewind service, which will look for a lower price on something you bought with your Citi card at retailer sites for up to 60 days after the purchase date. If a lower price is found, you can be refunded the difference between what you paid and the lower price - up to $300 (max. $1,200 annually). This service is particularly helpful for big-ticket items, giving you piece of mind that you got the best price. Additional card extras include car rental insurance and travel assistance.
If you're looking for the longest possible 0% intro APR (21 months!), reasonable ongoing APRs and a great added benefit like no late fees, the Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever is the way to go. We highly recommend it, particularly for consolidating balances from other high-interest cards or if you want to pay no-interest for over 1.5 years on new purchases.
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee… EVER.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say "representative"
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of purchase amount.
- Purchase APR: 0%* APR for 21 months on Purchases*, then 13.24% - 23.24% (variable).
- Balance Transfers: 0%* for 21 months on Balance Transfers*, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable). Balance transfer fee is 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
- *Additional details can be found on the Citi landing page.
|Purchase APR:||0%* for 21 months on Purchases*,|
then 13.24% - 23.24% (variable)
|Features:||Save money with a 0% intro APR on purchases and transfers, no late fees|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: BuyPower Business Card from Capital One Review
The BuyPower Business Card from Capital One can help your business earn a Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC or Buick vehicle. Learn more about how this card works.
- Credit Reports 101: How to Check Your Credit Reports
One of the most important parts of understanding and maintaining your financial health is awareness of what your credit reports […]
- Best Credit Cards for Bank of America Customers
When it comes to selecting laundry detergent, orange juice or clothing, many of us are particular or biased toward certain […]
- Citi Double Cash Card Lengthens 0% Balance Transfer APR
If you’re looking for a cash back credit card with a lengthy 0% intro APR on balance transfers, the Citi […]
Related Forum Posts
- How do I transfer another balance to Citi Simplicity?
According to the Citi Simplicity card terms and conditions you can transfer your balance from other credit cards to Citi Simplicity in these ways:[...]
- What credit score is required to be approved for Citi Simplicity?
Citi Simplicity requires excellent credit, which is generally considered to be a credit score above 750. However, your credit score is not the only[...]
- How can I build credit as an adult without any?
- How much can I charge on the Citi Simplicity after I transfer a balance?
The total amount you'll be able to both transfer to the Citi Simplicity card and purchase with the Citi Simplicity card will depend upon your credit[...]
- Does the Citi Simplicity card have a rewards program?
The Citi Simplicity card was primarily created to be a balance transfer or low APR card. Because of this, it does not offer a rewards program.[...]