Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card Review
Another perk is the ability to choose your payment due date. You can select an available date at the beginning, middle or end of the month to pay your bill. This feature can make it easier to align your payment due date with when you receive your paycheck or other income.
The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card also provides a personal concierge service and access to special events and discounts. You'll have access to exclusive events including concerts, sporting events and dining offers via Citi's Citi Private Pass program. Other card features include extended warranty, damage/theft purchase protection and worldwide car rental insurance.
If you're looking for a credit card with the longest 0% intro APR and a low ongoing APR, we recommend the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card. Plus you can take advantage of card features like selecting your payment due date, concierge service and extended warranty.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 12.49%-22.49% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- 24/7 access to Citi® Concierge for help in booking hotels, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of purchase amount.
- Purchase APR: 0%* APR for 21 months on Purchases*, then 12.49% - 22.49%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0%* for 21 months on Balance Transfers*, then 12.49% - 22.49%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
- *Additional details can be found on the Citi landing page.
|Purchase APR:||0%* for 21 months on Purchases*, then 12.49% - 22.49%* (Variable)|
|Features:||Save money with a 0% intro APR on purchases and transfers|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Cash Back vs. Travel Rewards: How to Decide Between the Two
Choosing a rewards credit card is not always an easy feat. While some consumers know exactly what they want, others […]
- Can a Balance Transfer Improve My Credit?
Credit is important in many aspects of life, both financial and otherwise, and if you are dealing with less-than-perfect (or […]
- What are Your Options for Dealing with a Debt Collector?
Having a debt in collections is no fun for many reasons, but most of all because debt collectors have the […]
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]
Related Forum Posts
- How much time do I have to transfer my balance to the Citi Diamond Preferred Card?
Good question, Ralph! The Citi Diamond Preferred Card's terms and conditions say that balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account[...]
- Can I transfer two balances to the Citi Diamond Preferred Card
Good questions, Robert. To start, Citi does not have a set number that it'll accept for balance transfers because these limits are determined by the[...]
- Does the Citi Diamond Preferred Card have foreign transaction fees?
Yes, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card does charge a foreign transaction fee of 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.[...]
- Does the Citi Diamond Preferred Card have late fees?
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card does have late fees. According to the card terms and conditions, the late fee is up to $35. Additionally, it is[...]
- If I'm already a Citi Diamond Preferred Card member can I get this low rate?
Unfortunately, per the Citi Diamond Preferred Card terms and conditions, the card is only intended for new card members. As you are an existing Citi[...]