Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card Review
Another perk is the ability to choose your payment due date. You can select an available date at the beginning, middle or end of the month to pay your bill. This feature can make it easier to align your payment due date with when you receive your paycheck or other income.
The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card also provides a personal concierge service and access to special events and discounts. You'll have access to exclusive events including concerts, sporting events and dining offers via Citi's Citi Private Pass program. Other card features include extended warranty, damage/theft purchase protection and worldwide car rental insurance.
If you're looking for a credit card with the longest possible 0% intro APR and a low ongoing APR, we recommend the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card. Plus you can take advantage of card features like selecting your payment due date, concierge service and extended warranty.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 13.24%-23.24% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- 24/7 access to Citi® Concierge for help in booking hotels, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of purchase amount.
- Purchase APR: 0%* APR for 21 months on Purchases*, then 13.24% - 23.24%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0%* for 21 months on Balance Transfers*, then 13.24% - 23.24%* (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
- *Additional details can be found on the Citi landing page.
|Features:||Save money with a 0% intro APR on purchases and transfers|
|Purchase APR:||0%* for 21 months on Purchases*, then 13.24% - 23.24%* (Variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||0%* for 21 months on Balance Transfers*, then 13.24% - 23.24%* (Variable)|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Three of the NextAdvisor employees (myself included) got the opportunity to attend a special event at the Ritz-Carlton in San […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]
Related Forum Posts
- Do do I apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card?
It's easy to apply online for the Citi Diamond Preferred card. Just click here, then either click on the "Apply for a Citi Diamond Preferred[...]
- How much time do I have to transfer my balance to the Citi Diamond Preferred Card?
Good question, Ralph! The Citi Diamond Preferred Card's terms and conditions say that balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account[...]
- Can I transfer two balances to the Citi Diamond Preferred Card
Good questions, Robert. To start, Citi does not have a set number that it'll accept for balance transfers because these limits are determined by the[...]
- Does the Citi Diamond Preferred Card have foreign transaction fees?
Yes, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card does charge a foreign transaction fee of 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.[...]
- Does the Citi Diamond Preferred Card have late fees?
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card does have late fees. According to the card terms and conditions, the late fee is up to $35. Additionally, it is[...]