Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: $0.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||50,000 points after spending $2K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Rewards Credit Cards
If you’re thinking about opening a new rewards credit card, you may be having a hard time figuring out which […]
- Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Cards’ Limited-Time Offer Earns You Up to 70,000 Bonus Points
If you’re a business owner who frequently flies Delta Airlines, we have some good news for you. That’s because American […]
- What to Do if Your Balance Transfer Credit Card Limit Isn’t High Enough
Whether you’re juggling balances on multiple credit cards that are all earning interest or carrying a balance on one high-interest […]
- What Kind of Balances Can I Transfer to My Credit Card?
The benefits of performing a balance transfer are plentiful, allowing you to take advantage of a new credit card with […]