Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card Review
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Earn unlimited points that don't expire as long as your account is open
- 3,000 points after your cardmember anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest® and participating Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental partners purchases
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Bags fly free®
- No change fees
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $69.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Purchase APR: See Issuer's Terms.
- Balance Transfer APR: See Issuer's Terms.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
|Purchase APR:||16.49 - 23.49% variable|
|Features:||50,000 points after spending $2K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]
- 6 Ways Credit Affects Your Everyday Life
Credit is like an invisible shadow that follows each of us around throughout our lives. For those who have good […]
- How Can I Maintain Good Credit?
We talk a lot about improving less-than-stellar credit, but continuing to maintain good credit once you’ve worked to build it […]
- Why Good Credit Matters After Retirement
Some people imagine retired, debt-free individuals to be above the consequences of bad credit scores. They think that if a […]