Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates, unlimited reward seats, and points don't expire.
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 6,000 bonus points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||25,000 points after spending $1K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What to Do if You Have Bad Credit
Having good credit is essential when it comes to things like getting approved for new credit cards, opening utilities in […]
- Attention Costco Shoppers: Earn Generous Cash Back with the New Costco Anywhere Visa Credit Cards
If you shop at Costco and are looking for a credit card that offers generous cash back rewards, two new […]
- Costco Now Accepts Visa: Top Credit Cards to Use at the Wholesale Club
Starting today, Costco now accepts Visa-branded debit and credit cards, which means you’ll likely have to find a new go-to […]
- Best Credit Cards for Seniors
When it comes to finances, your age makes a difference, as someone in their 60’s with grandchildren or adult children […]