Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: $0.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||50,000 points after spending $2K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Which Wells Fargo Credit Card is Best for You?
If you’re a Wells Fargo customer (or planning to become one), you might be considering getting a credit card with […]
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Authorized Users
Most credit cards come with more perks and features than you might realize, such as travel benefits like roadside assistance […]
- Discover Extends Its 0% Intro APR Period to 14 Months
Discover just lengthened the 0% intro APR period for a number of its credit cards from 12 months to 14 […]
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards for Everyday Purchases
Groceries, gas and dining out are some of the biggest and most common expenses in our budgets. While you may […]