Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Named 2015 Freddie Award Winner for Best Loyalty Credit Card
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates, unlimited reward seats, and points don't expire.
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 6,000 bonus points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||25,000 points after spending $1K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express Review
The SimplyCash Business Credit Card from American Express earns cash back rewards, features a generous intro bonus, doesn't have an annual fee, and even has a 0% 9-month intro APR on purchases. Plus, it has a nifty little option that lets users charge over their credit limit in those months where they might need to make some extra purchases. Read on to learn more.
- Best Credit Cards for Victims of Identity Theft
Identity theft is one of those crimes that packs quite a punch for its victims, and the effects can be […]
- Millennials and Credit Cards: NextAdvisor.com Survey Reveals What They Understand
The financial needs and habits of a person in their twenties who is either finishing up college or a full-time […]
- Walmart Sues Visa Over Chip-and-PIN Transactions: What You Need to Know
These days, it might seem like a lot of companies are going to court over consumer security. The trend started […]