Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: $0.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||50,000 points after spending $2K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Earn 10X Points on Dining with The Blue for Business Credit Card from American Express
Business owners looking for a credit card that offers big rewards and even bigger bonuses will find that The Blue […]
- These Credit Cards Offer 0% Intro APRs on Purchases and Balance Transfers
Whether you’re looking to transfer a high-interest balance to a new credit card with 0% intro APR on balance transfers […]
- Millennials and Money: 4 Habits to Start Practicing Now
How financially savvy are millennials? Our recent study on millennials and finance revealed that while 69% of millennials know how […]
- Limited-Time Offer: Earn Up to $300 with the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
With the holiday season quickly approaching, a number of credit cards are gearing their rewards toward holiday shopping. The Blue Cash […]