Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Named 2015 Freddie Award Winner for Best Loyalty Credit Card
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates, unlimited reward seats, and points don't expire.
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 6,000 bonus points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||25,000 points after spending $1K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Credit Reports 101: How to Check Your Credit Reports
One of the most important parts of understanding and maintaining your financial health is awareness of what your credit reports […]
- Best Credit Cards for Bank of America Customers
When it comes to selecting laundry detergent, orange juice or clothing, many of us are particular or biased toward certain […]
- Citi Double Cash Card Lengthens 0% Balance Transfer APR
If you’re looking for a cash back credit card with a lengthy 0% intro APR on balance transfers, the Citi […]
- 5 Best Business Credit Cards
Updated: April 28, 2016 When it comes to running a business, there are a lot of expenses that come up […]