Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Named 2015 Freddie Award Winner for Best Loyalty Credit Card.
- NEW - Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring.
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®.
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners.
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases.
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary.
- No blackout dates, unlimited reward seats, and points don't expire.
- Earn 25,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 6,000 bonus points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
Fees and APR
- $99 annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Purchase APR: 15.99% Variable APR.
- Balance Transfer: Purchase APR applies. Balance transfers fee is $5, or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
|Purchase APR:||15.99% Variable|
|Features:||25,000 points after spending $1K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
|Annual Fee:||$99 per year|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- How Can I Get More from My Rewards Credit Card?
If you’ve ever had a rewards credit card, then you know that most come laden with plenty of perks to […]
- Chase Freedom Offers 10% Cash Back at Amazon.com
Hot off the press — from today through Dec. 31, Chase Freedom – $150 Bonus is offering an amazing 10% cash […]
- NEW: Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard
Barclaycard has just launched the brand spanking new Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard. It’s a cash back card with no annual fee that offers […]
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Launches Big Intro Bonus
If you like to travel, you’re in luck. Today Chase Sapphire Preferred launched its brand new intro bonus – 50,000 […]