Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don't Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- 6,000 points after your Cardmember Anniversary every year
- 2 points/$1 spent on Southwest Airlines® purchases and participating Hotel and Car Rental partners
- 1 point/$1 spent on all other purchases
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: $0.
- Purchase APR: 16.24%-23.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24%-23.24% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||16.24%-23.24% variable|
|Features:||50,000 points after spending $2K in first 3 months, 2 points per $1 spent on all Southwest Airlines and participating hotel & car rental partners; 1 point per $1 on all other purchase|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Cards for New Business Owners
Whether you just started your own business or you’re planning to start one in the near future, a business credit […]
- Best Rewards Credit Cards with No Annual Fees
With so many credit cards offering all different types of incentives, such as cash back rewards and travel points, it […]
- Share Your Opinion for a Chance to Win $500!
Have you used NextAdvisor’s free research and reviews? If so, we want to hear about it. Share your feedback and […]
- Top 3 Credit Cards for Customer Satisfaction
Is your credit card working for you, earning you all it should and making you happy? An important component of […]