Disney Premier Visa® Card Review
User will earn 2% back at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations (ie, those that are owned and operated by Disney). All other purchases will earn 1% back. You'll also receive a $100 statement credit bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months - that's like getting 20% cash back on the first $500! Additionally, the card comes with numerous Disney-oriented perks like 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com, exclusive access to Disney Visa cardmember events at Disney Stores, and character meet-and-greets at Walt Disney World Resort.
There is a $49 annual fee, which means you'll need to spend at least $2,450 annually at the 2% level to recoup the cost, but if you're a loyal Disney customer or just planning a Disney trip in the near future it could be worth it. If you'd prefer a Disney card with no annual fee, take a look at its sister card, the Disney Rewards® Visa® Card which has offers similar rewards.
- Earn a $100 statement credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2% Back at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- Earn 1% Back on all other purchases.
- There’s no limit to the number of reward dollars you can earn.
- Rewards can be redeemed for Disney Theme Park tickets, Disney Resort stays, dining at Disney restaurants, Disney movie tickets, and Disney DVDs, toys, and costumes.
- You can also redeem for a statement credit towards airline travel.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $49.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: 3% of each transaction in US dollars.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for the first six months, then 16.24% APR.
- Balance Transfer: Purchase APR. Balance transfer fee is $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Disney Premier Visa® Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Purchase APR:||0% intro APR for 6 months, then 16.24%|
|Features:||2% back for every $1 spent at Disney locations & on gas, grocery stores and restaurants; 1% back per $1 spent on all other purchases|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Card Intro Bonuses for Every Credit Level
In the market for a credit card and want a fat introductory bonus, but aren’t sure if you’ll qualify? Worry […]
- How Does Marriage Affect Your Credit?
Getting married is a wonderful experience, but after the walk down the aisle, the vows and the I do’s come […]
- 4 Unexpected Ways to Use a Personal Loan
Taking out a personal loan gives borrowers a great deal of financial freedom, as it allows them to fund certain […]
- What to Do if Your Credit Card Application is Denied
Most people know the importance of establishing a positive credit history, and that failing to do so can severely limit […]