Disney Premier Visa® Card Review
User will earn 2% back at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations (ie, those that are owned and operated by Disney). All other purchases will earn 1% back. You'll also receive a $100 statement credit bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months - that's like getting 20% cash back on the first $500! Additionally, the card comes with numerous Disney-oriented perks like 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com, exclusive access to Disney Visa cardmember events at Disney Stores, and character meet-and-greets at Walt Disney World Resort.
There is a $49 annual fee, which means you'll need to spend at least $2,450 annually at the 2% level to recoup the cost, but if you're a loyal Disney customer or just planning a Disney trip in the near future it could be worth it. If you'd prefer a Disney card with no annual fee, take a look at its sister card, the Disney Rewards® Visa® Card which has offers similar rewards.
- Earn a $100 statement credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2% Back at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- Earn 1% Back on all other purchases.
- There’s no limit to the number of reward dollars you can earn.
- Rewards can be redeemed for Disney Theme Park tickets, Disney Resort stays, dining at Disney restaurants, Disney movie tickets, and Disney DVDs, toys, and costumes.
- You can also redeem for a statement credit towards airline travel.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $49.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: 3% of each transaction in US dollars.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for the first six months, then 16.74% Variable.
- Balance Transfer: Purchase APR. Balance transfer fee is $5 or3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The information related to Disney Premier Visa® Card has been collected by NextAdvisor.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
|Features:||2% back for every $1 spent at Disney locations & on gas, grocery stores and restaurants; 1% back per $1 spent on all other purchases|
|Purchase APR:||0% intro APR for 6 months, then 16.74% Variable|
|Balance Transfer APR:||16.74% Variable|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Barclaycard vs. Wells Fargo: The Battle of the Unlimited Cash Back Credit Cards
Picking a credit card is a big decision, as you want to make sure you select a card that fits your […]
- Mastercard Unveils Cards with Built-in Fingerprint Scanners: Are They More Secure?
Last week, Mastercard unveiled a new EMV card with an added feature – a fingerprint scanner which will be used […]
- 4 Personal Finance Lessons to Teach Your Children
Having a solid grasp of money and credit is necessary for any responsible and financially-literate person. Unfortunately, though, it’s one […]
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]