Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card Review
Right off the bat, new cardholders will earn a spectacular $300 cash back when they spend $3,000 on the card in the first 3 months. This is on top of the generous cash back rates of 5% for office supplies, cable, internet and telecom services (on up to $25k in purchases per year), 2% cash back on gas and dining (on up to $25k in purchases per year) and 1% cash back on all other expenditures. The $25k category limits for the 5% and 2% cash back are significantly higher than similar limits on other cash back cards. And if you go over $25k in purchases in the higher cash back categories, you'll earn the default 1% cash back which is still pretty good. As an added plus, the card offers free employee cards, which are great way to earn even more rewards. You can redeem your earned rewards for cash back (of course), but also for gift cards or travel.
Ink Cash® Business Card also offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months and no annual fee. Having a year long zero interest period can save you some money, whether you're making standard business purchases or you're just starting your business and need to invest in merchandise and infrastructure. You can also take advantage of the 0% intro APR to transfer over balances from other high-interest cards and pay no interest on your balance for 12 months.
Additional features include purchase protection and extended warranty protection. Purchase protection covers new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft for up to $10K per claim, while warranty protection extends the manufacturer's warranty by a year on eligible purchases. There's also a mobile app that lets you take of picture of your receipts and then tag and file them instantly.
Combining a $300 intro bonus and great cash back rewards with a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers, Ink Cash® Business Card is our top overall choice for a versatile and rewarding business credit card.
- Earn $300 bonus cash back when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
- Unlimited cash back rewards.
- 1 point equals 1% or $0.01 cash back. For example, 5,000 points can be redeemed for a $50 check.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Purchase APR: 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months Then 13.99% - 19.99% variable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 12 months, then 13.99% - 19.99% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
|Features:||Earn $300 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 in 3 months from account opening; 5% cash back on office supplies, cable, internet & telecom, 2% on gas & dining, 1% on everything else|
|Purchase APR:||0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months, then 13.99% - 19.99% variable.|
|Balance Transfer APR:||0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 12 months, then 13.99% - 19.99% Variable.|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Boosts Its Intro Bonus to $200
If you’re in the market for a new credit card, now may be the perfect time to apply for one. […]
- 5 Credit Card Fees You Should Know About
When it comes to credit card fees, things aren’t always easy to understand, especially when the card’s terms and conditions […]
- Should You Avoid Cash Advances?
If you’ve read the terms and conditions for any credit card, you’ve likely see something about cash advances, specifically a […]
Related Forum Posts
- Can rewards be redeemed for air travel with the Chase Ink Cash Business Card?
The Chase Ink Cash Business Card actually offers *cash back* rewards, and not points. You do need to redeem the rewards (which technically are[...]
- Is the Chase Ink Cash Business Card a Mastercard or Visa?
Good news! The Chase Ink Cash Business Card is both a Mastercard AND a Visa. So you'll be able to make purchases world wide at the vast majority of[...]