Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card Review
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 12.24%-22.24% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Miles don't expire and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No limit or expiration on the miles you can earn.
- Earn 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- One-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Fly free on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Redeem miles for airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, brand-name merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Redeem for travel two ways: either by contacting the Capital One Rewards Center or by using your card to book your own travel online, over the phone or in person.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100 (e.g., if your ticket costs $200.00, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine that you need 20,000 miles to redeem).
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise, and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months; then 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% for 12 months,|
then 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable)
|Features:||1.25 miles per $1 spent on all purchases; earn 20,000 miles (equal to $200 in travel) once you spend $1,000 in first 3 months|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What Happens When My Credit Card’s 0% Intro APR Runs Out?
When it comes to credit cards, there are a lot of misconceptions or rumors about how they function, and credit […]
- Citi Nearly Doubles Hilton HHonors’ Intro Bonus Points with Limited-Time Offer
If you frequently stay at any of the Hilton portfolio hotels, we have some great news for you. Citi has […]
- How to Get 10% Cash Back
Yes, it’s true — you can get a whopping 10% cash back on your purchases. In fact, it’s pretty easy […]
- What to Do if You Have Bad Credit
Having good credit is essential when it comes to things like getting approved for new credit cards, opening utilities in […]
Related Forum Posts
- What happens if the entire balance isn't paid off by the end of the 0% intro APR period?
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card intro 0% APR, is exactly that - you pay no interest during this intro period on purchases. This card[...]