Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card Review
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 12.24%-22.24% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Miles don't expire and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No limit or expiration on the miles you can earn.
- Earn 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- One-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Fly free on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Redeem miles for airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, brand-name merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Redeem for travel two ways: either by contacting the Capital One Rewards Center or by using your card to book your own travel online, over the phone or in person.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100 (e.g., if your ticket costs $200.00, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine that you need 20,000 miles to redeem).
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise, and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months; then 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% for 12 months,|
then 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable)
|Features:||1.25 miles per $1 spent on all purchases; earn 20,000 miles (equal to $200 in travel) once you spend $1,000 in first 3 months|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What to Do if Your Credit Card Application is Denied
Most people know the importance of establishing a positive credit history, and that failing to do so can severely limit […]
- What are Credit Reports and Credit Scores?
It’s pretty clear that there are some major benefits to maintaining a positive credit history, as good credit is central […]
- Everything You Need to Know About Balance Transfers
What do you do when you’ve gotten in over your head on your credit card payments and want to get […]
- Earn Money Toward a New GM Car with the BuyPower Card from Capital One
Planning to buy a new car? The BuyPower Card from Capital One offers hefty rewards that can be redeemed toward a new GM vehicle, plus additional benefits. Find out more.
Related Forum Posts
- What happens if the entire balance isn't paid off by the end of the 0% intro APR period?
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card intro 0% APR, is exactly that - you pay no interest during this intro period on purchases. This card[...]