Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card Review
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 12.49%-22.49% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Miles don't expire and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No limit or expiration on the miles you can earn.
- Earn 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- One-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Fly free on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Redeem miles for airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, brand-name merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Redeem for travel two ways: either by contacting the Capital One Rewards Center or by using your card to book your own travel online, over the phone or in person.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100 (e.g., if your ticket costs $200.00, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine that you need 20,000 miles to redeem).
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise, and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 12.49% - 22.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.49% - 22.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0.
- Terms and Conditions
|Features:||1.25 miles per $1 spent on all purchases; earn 20,000 miles (equal to $200 in travel) once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval|
|Purchase APR:||0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 12.49% - 22.49% (Variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||12.49% - 22.49% (Variable)|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- How Sharing a Credit Account Affects Your Credit Scores
Credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and other types of credit offer multiple account options, and keeping track of all of […]
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Editor’s Note: The Platinum Card from American Express is currently not available, but it will return (with the upgraded perks […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
Related Forum Posts
- What happens if the entire balance isn't paid off by the end of the 0% intro APR period?
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card intro 0% APR, is exactly that - you pay no interest during this intro period on purchases. This card[...]