Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card Review
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases until February 2017; 12.24%-22.24% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Miles don't expire and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- 100% free Capital One® Credit Tracker - see your monthly credit score anytime and get automatic alerts
- No limit or expiration on the miles you can earn.
- Earn 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- One-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- Fly free on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Redeem miles for airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, brand-name merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Redeem for travel two ways: either by contacting the Capital One Rewards Center or by using your card to book your own travel online, over the phone or in person.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100 (e.g., if your ticket costs $200.00, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine that you need 20,000 miles to redeem).
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise, and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until Feb 2017; then 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% until Feb 2017,|
then 12.24% - 22.24% (Variable)
|Features:||1.25 miles per $1 spent on all purchases; earn 20,000 miles (equal to $200 in travel) once you spend $1,000 in first 3 months|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Cards for Every Credit Score
Contrary to popular belief, there’s a credit card out there for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a rewards credit card […]
- 5 Credit Cards That are Better Than Your Current Card
If you haven’t opened a new credit card within the past few years, you may be doing yourself a disservice. That’s […]
- New: Bank of America Cash Rewards for Business Mastercard and Bank of America Worldpoints Travel Rewards for Business Visa
Hot off the press, we’ve reviewed two Bank of America business cards — the Bank of America Cash Rewards for […]
- How Can I Save More Money in 2016?
A brand new year is here, and that means new goals and standards to hold yourself to. While some may […]
Related Forum Posts
- What happens if the entire balance isn't paid off by the end of the 0% intro APR period?
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card intro 0% APR, is exactly that - you pay no interest during this intro period on purchases. This card[...]