Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card adds other great benefits, too, including a $100 bonus when you spend $500 in the first 3 months and a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers until Jan 2017. Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees so you'll save money traveling internationally.
Overall this is a very strong cash back card that combines 1.5% cash back with great benefits and a lengthy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases until January 2017; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR until January 2017; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- One-time $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Your cash back doesn't expire.
- Redeem cash back any time for any amount, even set up automatic redemption.
- Cash can be redeemed in the form of check, gift card or statement credit.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until Jan 2017; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% until Jan 2017; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% until Jan 2017, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$100 cash back after spending $500 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Credit Reports 101: How to Check Your Credit Reports
One of the most important parts of understanding and maintaining your financial health is awareness of what your credit reports […]
- Best Credit Cards for Bank of America Customers
When it comes to selecting laundry detergent, orange juice or clothing, many of us are particular or biased toward certain […]
- Citi Double Cash Card Lengthens 0% Balance Transfer APR
If you’re looking for a cash back credit card with a lengthy 0% intro APR on balance transfers, the Citi […]
- 5 Best Business Credit Cards
Updated: April 28, 2016 When it comes to running a business, there are a lot of expenses that come up […]
Related Forum Posts
- How do I apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card?
It's easy to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card online. Just go to this URL, click the "Apply" link at the top or bottom of the[...]