Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card adds other great benefits, too, including a $100 bonus when you spend $500 in the first 3 months and a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 months. Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees so you'll save money traveling internationally.
Overall this is a very strong cash back card that combines 1.5% cash back with great benefits and a lengthy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR for 9 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- One-time $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Your cash back doesn't expire.
- Redeem cash back any time for any amount, even set up automatic redemption.
- Cash can be redeemed in the form of check, gift card or statement credit.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR for 9 months; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 9 months; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% for 9 months, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$100 cash back after spending $500 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- How to Get 10% Cash Back
Yes, it’s true — you can get a whopping 10% cash back on your purchases. In fact, it’s pretty easy […]
- What to Do if You Have Bad Credit
Having good credit is essential when it comes to things like getting approved for new credit cards, opening utilities in […]
- Attention Costco Shoppers: Earn Generous Cash Back with the New Costco Anywhere Visa Credit Cards
If you shop at Costco and are looking for a credit card that offers generous cash back rewards, two new […]
- Costco Now Accepts Visa: Top Credit Cards to Use at the Wholesale Club
Starting today, Costco now accepts Visa-branded debit and credit cards, which means you’ll likely have to find a new go-to […]
Related Forum Posts
- How do I apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card?
It's easy to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card online. Just go to this URL, click the "Apply" link at the top or bottom of the[...]