Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card adds other great benefits, too, including a $100 bonus when you spend $500 within 3 months of approval and a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 months. Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees so you'll save money traveling internationally.
Overall this is a very strong cash back card that combines 1.5% cash back with great benefits and a lengthy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR for 9 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- One-time $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Your cash back doesn't expire.
- Redeem cash back any time for any amount, even set up automatic redemption.
- Cash can be redeemed in the form of check, gift card or statement credit.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% intro on balance transfers for 9 months, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% intro on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$100 cash back after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of approval, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Which Wells Fargo Credit Card is Best for You?
If you’re a Wells Fargo customer (or planning to become one), you might be considering getting a credit card with […]
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Authorized Users
Most credit cards come with more perks and features than you might realize, such as travel benefits like roadside assistance […]
- Discover Extends Its 0% Intro APR Period to 14 Months
Discover just lengthened the 0% intro APR period for a number of its credit cards from 12 months to 14 […]
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards for Everyday Purchases
Groceries, gas and dining out are some of the biggest and most common expenses in our budgets. While you may […]
Related Forum Posts
- How do I apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card?
It's easy to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card online. Just go to this URL, click the "Apply" link at the top or bottom of the[...]