Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card adds other great benefits, too, including a $100 bonus when you spend $500 in the first 3 months and a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers until Nov 2016. Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees so you'll save money traveling internationally. And if you're an Uber user, there's more good news - use Quicksilver to pay for your Uber ride between now and April 30, 2016 and receive a 20% discount credited to your credit card statement. New Uber users will even get 2 free rides (up to $30 in value per ride) when they use their Quicksilver card with the promo code CAPITALONE.
Overall this is a very strong cash back card that combines 1.5% cash back with great benefits and a lengthy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases until November 2016; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR until November 2016; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- One-time $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Your cash back doesn't expire.
- Redeem cash back any time for any amount, even set up automatic redemption.
- Cash can be redeemed in the form of check, gift card or statement credit.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until Nov 2016; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% until Nov 2016; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% until Nov 2016, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$100 cash back after spending $500 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: Discover Secured Card Review
Discover has recently launched a pretty stellar addition to its card lineup — the Discover Secured Card. Intended for those […]
- Best Credit Cards for Every Credit Score
Contrary to popular belief, there’s a credit card out there for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a rewards credit card […]
- 5 Credit Cards That are Better Than Your Current Card
If you haven’t opened a new credit card within the past few years, you may be doing yourself a disservice. That’s […]
- New: Bank of America Cash Rewards for Business Mastercard and Bank of America Worldpoints Travel Rewards for Business Visa
Hot off the press, we’ve reviewed two Bank of America business cards — the Bank of America Cash Rewards for […]
Related Forum Posts
- How do I apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card?
It's easy to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card online. Just go to this URL, click the "Apply" link at the top or bottom of the[...]