Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card adds other great benefits, too, including a $100 bonus when you spend $500 in the first 3 months and a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers until Feb 2017. Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees so you'll save money traveling internationally.
Overall this is a very strong cash back card that combines 1.5% cash back with great benefits and a lengthy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn't expire and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases until February 2017; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR until February 2017; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- One-time $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Your cash back doesn't expire.
- Redeem cash back any time for any amount, even set up automatic redemption.
- Cash can be redeemed in the form of check, gift card or statement credit.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until Feb 2017; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% until Feb 2017; then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% until Feb 2017, then 13.24% - 23.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$100 cash back after spending $500 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Walmart Sues Visa Over Chip-and-PIN Transactions: What You Need to Know
These days, it might seem like a lot of companies are going to court over consumer security. The trend started […]
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Getting a New Credit Card
Getting a new credit card is a big deal — whether it’s your first card ever, you want to open […]
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards for Dining Out
There’s nothing quite as nice as dining out with family and friends during the perfect-weather months of summer. Whether you […]
- NextAdvisor.com Releases Its 2016 Travel Rewards Credit Cards Analysis Results
We took a look at the values of the top frequent travel programs on the market, researching how far each program's points would get you. The answer varied, with some cards and programs doing very well and others surprisingly not. Cards varied by whether they provided a good value for hotel stays, free flights or both. This year we also included the value of any introductory bonus a card might offer. Take a look to see the results.
Related Forum Posts
- How do I apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card?
It's easy to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Card online. Just go to this URL, click the "Apply" link at the top or bottom of the[...]