Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® Review
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Pay no annual or foreign transaction fees
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Unlimited cash-back rewards.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every month - and pay no annual fee.
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus - that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- Redeem cash back by calling to request or going online.
- Users can also set up redemption thresholds to receive cash-back rewards automatically.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 20.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 20.24% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0 balance transfer fee.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||20.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||1% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Average, Fair, Limited|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Millennials and Credit Cards: NextAdvisor.com Survey Reveals What They Understand
The financial needs and habits of a person in their twenties who is either finishing up college or a full-time […]
- Walmart Sues Visa Over Chip-and-PIN Transactions: What You Need to Know
These days, it might seem like a lot of companies are going to court over consumer security. The trend started […]
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Getting a New Credit Card
Getting a new credit card is a big deal — whether it’s your first card ever, you want to open […]
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards for Dining Out
There’s nothing quite as nice as dining out with family and friends during the perfect-weather months of summer. Whether you […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does Journey Student Rewards card charge international fees?
I'm happy to tell you that the Journey Student Rewards Credit Card does NOT charge international fees. That means you can use the card outside of the[...]