Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® Review
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Pay no annual or foreign transaction fees
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Unlimited cash-back rewards.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every month - and pay no annual fee.
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus - that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- Redeem cash back by calling to request or going online.
- Users can also set up redemption thresholds to receive cash-back rewards automatically.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 20.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 20.24% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0 balance transfer fee.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||20.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||1% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Average, Fair, Limited|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What to Do if You Have Bad Credit
Having good credit is essential when it comes to things like getting approved for new credit cards, opening utilities in […]
- Attention Costco Shoppers: Earn Generous Cash Back with the New Costco Anywhere Visa Credit Cards
If you shop at Costco and are looking for a credit card that offers generous cash back rewards, two new […]
- Costco Now Accepts Visa: Top Credit Cards to Use at the Wholesale Club
Starting today, Costco now accepts Visa-branded debit and credit cards, which means you’ll likely have to find a new go-to […]
- Best Credit Cards for Seniors
When it comes to finances, your age makes a difference, as someone in their 60’s with grandchildren or adult children […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does Journey Student Rewards card charge international fees?
I'm happy to tell you that the Journey Student Rewards Credit Card does NOT charge international fees. That means you can use the card outside of the[...]