Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® Review
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Pay no annual or foreign transaction fees
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Unlimited cash-back rewards.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every month - and pay no annual fee.
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus - that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- Redeem cash back by calling to request or going online.
- Users can also set up redemption thresholds to receive cash-back rewards automatically.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 20.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 20.24% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0 balance transfer fee.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||20.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||1% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Average, Fair, Limited|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: BuyPower Business Card from Capital One Review
The BuyPower Business Card from Capital One can help your business earn a Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC or Buick vehicle. Learn more about how this card works.
- Credit Reports 101: How to Check Your Credit Reports
One of the most important parts of understanding and maintaining your financial health is awareness of what your credit reports […]
- Best Credit Cards for Bank of America Customers
When it comes to selecting laundry detergent, orange juice or clothing, many of us are particular or biased toward certain […]
- Citi Double Cash Card Lengthens 0% Balance Transfer APR
If you’re looking for a cash back credit card with a lengthy 0% intro APR on balance transfers, the Citi […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does Journey Student Rewards card charge international fees?
I'm happy to tell you that the Journey Student Rewards Credit Card does NOT charge international fees. That means you can use the card outside of the[...]