Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® Review
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Pay no annual or foreign transaction fees
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Unlimited cash-back rewards.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every month - and pay no annual fee.
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus - that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- Redeem cash back by calling to request or going online.
- Users can also set up redemption thresholds to receive cash-back rewards automatically.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 20.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 20.49% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||20.49% (Variable)|
|Features:||1% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Average, Fair, Limited|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can a Balance Transfer Improve My Credit?
Credit is important in many aspects of life, both financial and otherwise, and if you are dealing with less-than-perfect (or […]
- What are Your Options for Dealing with a Debt Collector?
Having a debt in collections is no fun for many reasons, but most of all because debt collectors have the […]
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]
- 6 Ways Credit Affects Your Everyday Life
Credit is like an invisible shadow that follows each of us around throughout our lives. For those who have good […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does Journey Student Rewards card charge international fees?
I'm happy to tell you that the Journey Student Rewards Credit Card does NOT charge international fees. That means you can use the card outside of the[...]