Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® Review
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Pay no annual or foreign transaction fees
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Unlimited cash-back rewards.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every month - and pay no annual fee.
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus - that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- Redeem cash back by calling to request or going online.
- Users can also set up redemption thresholds to receive cash-back rewards automatically.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 20.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 20.49% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||20.49% (Variable)|
|Features:||1% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Average, Fair, Limited|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Making Sure They’re the One: Financial Compatibility and Your Relationship
Love is blind, or so it’s said, but when it comes to long-term relationships, there are some differences you can’t […]
- My Experience Getting a Discover it – Cashback Match Credit Card
When considering a new credit card, it’s important to look at what the card can do for you as well […]
- What’s the Best Credit Card for Your Lifestyle?
Like so many other things in life, credit cards are not one size fits all. Depending on a host of […]
- Earn Up to $350 Back with This Limited-Time Offer from American Express
American Express (a NextAdvisor advertiser) just added a stellar limited-time offer to two of it’s top-rated cash back credit cards. […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does Journey Student Rewards card charge international fees?
I'm happy to tell you that the Journey Student Rewards Credit Card does NOT charge international fees. That means you can use the card outside of the[...]