BuyPower Card from Capital One® -Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car Review
- 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year. Unlimited 2% Earnings on every purchase after that. Redeem Earnings toward the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
- No annual fee, no redemption limits, no Earnings expiration, no foreign transaction fees. Save even more when you combine your available Earnings with most current GM offers and incentives.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then a 13.40% – 23.40% variable APR on purchases will apply
- Rewards can be redeemed for the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: none
- Purchase APR: 0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.40% - 23.40% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.40% - 23.40% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
|Features:||5% earnings on first $5,000 in purchases annually, 2% earnings on all purchases after that|
|Purchase APR:||0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.40% - 23.40% (V)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||13.40% - 23.40% (V)|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Three of the NextAdvisor employees (myself included) got the opportunity to attend a special event at the Ritz-Carlton in San […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]