BuyPower Card from Capital One® -Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car Review
- 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year. Unlimited 2% Earnings on every purchase after that. Redeem Earnings toward the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
- No annual fee, no redemption limits, no Earnings expiration, no foreign transaction fees. Save even more when you combine your available Earnings with most current GM offers and incentives.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then a 13.40% – 23.40% variable APR on purchases will apply
- Rewards can be redeemed for the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: none
- Purchase APR: 0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.40% - 23.40% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.40% - 23.40% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
|Purchase APR:||0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.40% - 23.40% (V)|
|Features:||5% earnings on first $5,000 in purchases annually, 2% earnings on all purchases after that|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- My Experience Getting a Discover it – Cashback Match Credit Card
When considering a new credit card, it’s important to look at what the card can do for you as well […]
- What’s the Best Credit Card for Your Lifestyle?
Like so many other things in life, credit cards are not one size fits all. Depending on a host of […]
- Earn Up to $350 Back with This Limited-Time Offer from American Express
American Express (a NextAdvisor advertiser) just added a stellar limited-time offer to two of it’s top-rated cash back credit cards. […]
- Starwood Preferred Guest Cardholders Can Now Get Up to 35,000 Bonus Points
Are you a fan of Starwood Hotels, which includes popular names like The Ritz-Carlton, the Marriott and the Sheraton? If so, […]