BuyPower Card from Capital One® -Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car Review
- 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year. Unlimited 2% Earnings on every purchase after that. Redeem Earnings toward the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
- No annual fee, no redemption limits, no Earnings expiration, no foreign transaction fees. Save even more when you combine your available Earnings with most current GM offers and incentives.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then a 13.40% – 23.40% variable APR on purchases will apply
- Rewards can be redeemed for the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: none
- Purchase APR: 0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.40% - 23.40% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.40% - 23.40% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
|Purchase APR:||0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.40% - 23.40% (V)|
|Features:||5% earnings on first $5,000 in purchases annually, 2% earnings on all purchases after that|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Cash Back vs. Travel Rewards: How to Decide Between the Two
Choosing a rewards credit card is not always an easy feat. While some consumers know exactly what they want, others […]
- Can a Balance Transfer Improve My Credit?
Credit is important in many aspects of life, both financial and otherwise, and if you are dealing with less-than-perfect (or […]
- What are Your Options for Dealing with a Debt Collector?
Having a debt in collections is no fun for many reasons, but most of all because debt collectors have the […]
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]