BuyPower Card from Capital One® -Get The Card That Helps You Get The Car Review
- 5% Earnings on your first $5,000 in purchases every year. Unlimited 2% Earnings on every purchase after that. Redeem Earnings toward the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
- No annual fee, no redemption limits, no Earnings expiration, no foreign transaction fees. Save even more when you combine your available Earnings with most current GM offers and incentives.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months, then a 13.65% – 23.65% variable APR on purchases will apply
- Rewards can be redeemed for the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.65% - 23.65% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.65% - 23.65% (V), depending on creditworthiness.
|Features:||5% earnings on first $5,000 in purchases annually, 2% earnings on all purchases after that|
|Purchase APR:||0% intro on purchases for 12 months, then 13.65% - 23.65% (V)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||13.65% - 23.65% (V)|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Barclaycard vs. Wells Fargo: The Battle of the Unlimited Cash Back Credit Cards
Picking a credit card is a big decision, as you want to make sure you select a card that fits your […]
- Mastercard Unveils Cards with Built-in Fingerprint Scanners: Are They More Secure?
Last week, Mastercard unveiled a new EMV card with an added feature – a fingerprint scanner which will be used […]
- 4 Personal Finance Lessons to Teach Your Children
Having a solid grasp of money and credit is necessary for any responsible and financially-literate person. Unfortunately, though, it’s one […]
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]