Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Miles don't expire, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.49%-21.49% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn and miles don't expire
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Unlimited miles with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time bonus of miles
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- Redeem rewards for travel, cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more.
- Redeem for travel 2 ways; either by calling Capital One Rewards Center or by going online to redeem your miles and get reimbursed for your purchase.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100. (i.e, if your ticket costs $200, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine you need 20,000 miles to redeem.)
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.49% - 21.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.49% - 21.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Features:||20,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all purchases|
|Purchase APR:||0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.49% - 21.49% (Variable)|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Three of the NextAdvisor employees (myself included) got the opportunity to attend a special event at the Ritz-Carlton in San […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]