Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Miles don't expire, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases until November 2016; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn and miles don't expire
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Unlimited miles with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- Redeem rewards for travel, cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more.
- Redeem for travel 2 ways; either by calling Capital One Rewards Center or by going online to redeem your miles and get reimbursed for your purchase.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100. (i.e, if your ticket costs $200, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine you need 20,000 miles to redeem.)
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR on purchases until Nov 2016; then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Purchase APR:||13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
(0% until Nov 2016)
|Features:||20,000 bonus miles after spending $3K in first 3 mos, 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: Discover Secured Card Review
Discover has recently launched a pretty stellar addition to its card lineup — the Discover Secured Card. Intended for those […]
- Best Credit Cards for Every Credit Score
Updated: February 11, 2016 Contrary to popular belief, there’s a credit card out there for everyone. Whether you’re looking for […]
- 5 Credit Cards That are Better Than Your Current Card
If you haven’t opened a new credit card within the past few years, you may be doing yourself a disservice. That’s […]
- New: Bank of America Cash Rewards for Business Mastercard and Bank of America Worldpoints Travel Rewards for Business Visa
Hot off the press, we’ve reviewed two Bank of America business cards — the Bank of America Cash Rewards for […]