Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Miles don't expire, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn and miles don't expire
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Unlimited miles with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- Redeem rewards for travel, cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more.
- Redeem for travel 2 ways; either by calling Capital One Rewards Center or by going online to redeem your miles and get reimbursed for your purchase.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100. (i.e, if your ticket costs $200, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine you need 20,000 miles to redeem.)
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Purchase APR:||13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
(0% for 9 months)
|Features:||20,000 bonus miles after spending $3K in first 3 mos, 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Card Intro Bonuses for Every Credit Level
In the market for a credit card and want a fat introductory bonus, but aren’t sure if you’ll qualify? Worry […]
- How Does Marriage Affect Your Credit?
Getting married is a wonderful experience, but after the walk down the aisle, the vows and the I do’s come […]
- 4 Unexpected Ways to Use a Personal Loan
Taking out a personal loan gives borrowers a great deal of financial freedom, as it allows them to fund certain […]
- What to Do if Your Credit Card Application is Denied
Most people know the importance of establishing a positive credit history, and that failing to do so can severely limit […]