Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Miles don't expire, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.74%-21.74% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn and miles don't expire
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Unlimited miles with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time bonus of miles
- Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- Redeem rewards for travel, cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more.
- Redeem for travel 2 ways; either by calling Capital One Rewards Center or by going online to redeem your miles and get reimbursed for your purchase.
- To determine the number of miles you'll need for your travel, multiply the cost of your travel purchases by 100. (i.e, if your ticket costs $200, you'd multiply that by 100 to determine you need 20,000 miles to redeem.)
- Redemption rates for cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more vary and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.74% - 21.74% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.74% - 21.74% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Features:||20,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all purchases|
|Purchase APR:||0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.74% - 21.74% (Variable)|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Boosts Its Intro Bonus to $200
If you’re in the market for a new credit card, now may be the perfect time to apply for one. […]
- 5 Credit Card Fees You Should Know About
When it comes to credit card fees, things aren’t always easy to understand, especially when the card’s terms and conditions […]
- Should You Avoid Cash Advances?
If you’ve read the terms and conditions for any credit card, you’ve likely see something about cash advances, specifically a […]