Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- No annual fee
- Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$200 bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What Happens to Your Finances After a Divorce?
When the wedding bells ring, nobody wants to think that their future plans might go sour, but unfortunately divorce is something […]
- Which Wells Fargo Credit Card is Best for You?
If you’re a Wells Fargo customer (or planning to become one), you might be considering getting a credit card with […]
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Authorized Users
Most credit cards come with more perks and features than you might realize, such as travel benefits like roadside assistance […]
- Discover Extends Its 0% Intro APR Period to 14 Months
Discover just lengthened the 0% intro APR period for a number of its credit cards from 12 months to 14 […]