Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases until September 2016; 12.9%-20.9% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- Redeem cash rewards anytime, for any amount, even set up automatic redemption
- Earn unlimited cash rewards that don't expire
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR on purchases until Sep 2016; then 12.9% - 20.9% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.9% - 20.9% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||12.9% - 20.9% (Variable)|
(0% until Sep 2016)
|Features:||$200 bonus after spending $3,000 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- How Can I Get More from My Rewards Credit Card?
If you’ve ever had a rewards credit card, then you know that most come laden with plenty of perks to […]
- Chase Freedom Offers 10% Cash Back at Amazon.com
Hot off the press — from today through Dec. 31, Chase Freedom – $150 Bonus is offering an amazing 10% cash […]
- NEW: Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard
Barclaycard has just launched the brand spanking new Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard. It’s a cash back card with no annual fee that offers […]
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Launches Big Intro Bonus
If you like to travel, you’re in luck. Today Chase Sapphire Preferred launched its brand new intro bonus – 50,000 […]
Related Forum Posts
- re:Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
Here is NextAdvisor's review of the re:Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business:[...]