Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
To start, you'll earn a whopping $200 bonus cash back once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval. Plus you'll get an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases, the highest cash back rate we've found for all purchases on any business card with no annual fee. Your cash back rewards don't expire, so depending upon how much you spend each year on your business, they could really add up. And if you take advantage of the free employee cards you can really maximize the cash back you're earning. If you're okay with paying an annual fee and want an even higher 2% back on all purchases, check out its sister card the Capital One Spark Cash for Business.
In addition to the great rewards, you'll also enjoy a 0% intro APR for 9 months. This can come in handy, particularly if you need to make any purchases for your business that you'd like to defer interest fees on.
Card perks include no foreign transaction fees (so you'll save a lot when travelling outside the US), extended warranty protection, purchase security, travel assistance and auto rental collision coverage. Plus you'll receive a quarterly and year-end itemized report of your spending to assist with budgeting and taxes.
Overall, Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business is a strong business card with terrific cash back rewards, a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 9 months and no annual fee.
- Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.49%-21.49% variable APR after that
- No annual fee
- Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.49% - 21.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.49% - 21.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Features:||$200 bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Purchase APR:||0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.49% - 21.49% (Variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||13.49% - 21.49% (Variable)|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Editor’s Note: The Platinum Card from American Express is currently not available, but it will return (with the upgraded perks […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]