Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- No annual fee
- Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$200 bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Cards for New Business Owners
Whether you just started your own business or you’re planning to start one in the near future, a business credit […]
- Best Rewards Credit Cards with No Annual Fees
With so many credit cards offering all different types of incentives, such as cash back rewards and travel points, it […]
- Share Your Opinion for a Chance to Win $500!
Have you used NextAdvisor’s free research and reviews? If so, we want to hear about it. Share your feedback and […]
- Top 3 Credit Cards for Customer Satisfaction
Is your credit card working for you, earning you all it should and making you happy? An important component of […]