Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases until January 2017; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- Redeem cash rewards anytime, for any amount, even set up automatic redemption
- Earn unlimited cash rewards that don't expire
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR on purchases until Jan 2017; then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
(0% until Jan 2017)
|Features:||$200 bonus after spending $3,000 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: BuyPower Business Card from Capital One Review
The BuyPower Business Card from Capital One can help your business earn a Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC or Buick vehicle. Learn more about how this card works.
- Credit Reports 101: How to Check Your Credit Reports
One of the most important parts of understanding and maintaining your financial health is awareness of what your credit reports […]
- Best Credit Cards for Bank of America Customers
When it comes to selecting laundry detergent, orange juice or clothing, many of us are particular or biased toward certain […]
- Citi Double Cash Card Lengthens 0% Balance Transfer APR
If you’re looking for a cash back credit card with a lengthy 0% intro APR on balance transfers, the Citi […]