Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases until November 2016; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- Redeem cash rewards anytime, for any amount, even set up automatic redemption
- Earn unlimited cash rewards that don't expire
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR on purchases until Nov 2016; then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
(0% until Nov 2016)
|Features:||$200 bonus after spending $3,000 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Cards for Every Credit Score
Contrary to popular belief, there’s a credit card out there for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a rewards credit card […]
- 5 Credit Cards That are Better Than Your Current Card
If you haven’t opened a new credit card within the past few years, you may be doing yourself a disservice. That’s […]
- New: Bank of America Cash Rewards for Business Mastercard and Bank of America Worldpoints Travel Rewards for Business Visa
Hot off the press, we’ve reviewed two Bank of America business cards — the Bank of America Cash Rewards for […]
- How Can I Save More Money in 2016?
A brand new year is here, and that means new goals and standards to hold yourself to. While some may […]