Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
- Redeem cash rewards anytime, for any amount, even set up automatic redemption
- Earn unlimited cash rewards that don't expire
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
(0% for 9 months)
|Features:||$200 bonus after spending $3,000 in first 3 months, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What to Do if You Have Bad Credit
Having good credit is essential when it comes to things like getting approved for new credit cards, opening utilities in […]
- Attention Costco Shoppers: Earn Generous Cash Back with the New Costco Anywhere Visa Credit Cards
If you shop at Costco and are looking for a credit card that offers generous cash back rewards, two new […]
- Costco Now Accepts Visa: Top Credit Cards to Use at the Wholesale Club
Starting today, Costco now accepts Visa-branded debit and credit cards, which means you’ll likely have to find a new go-to […]
- Best Credit Cards for Seniors
When it comes to finances, your age makes a difference, as someone in their 60’s with grandchildren or adult children […]