Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
- Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.24%-21.24% variable APR after that
- No annual fee
- Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone.
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
|Purchase APR:||0% on purchases for 9 months, then 13.24% - 21.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$200 bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What Kind of Balances Can I Transfer to My Credit Card?
The benefits of performing a balance transfer are plentiful, allowing you to take advantage of a new credit card with […]
- Get a $300 Cash Back Bonus with the Ink Cash Business Credit Card
Effective today you can earn a $300 cash back bonus with the Ink Cash Business Credit Card. Learn how and read more about the card's generous ongoing cash back rewards
- Earn 2 Free Nights with the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
If you’re a business owner who frequently stays at any Starwood hotels and resorts, like the Sheraton or The Westin, […]
- Best Secured Credit Cards for Rebuilding Your Credit
Whether you have poor credit or no credit, there are still opportunities for you to work toward improving your credit […]