Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business Review
It starts off with hefty $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval. On top of that you'll earn an unlimited 2% cash back on every single purchase - the highest cash back rate for all purchases we've found of any business credit card. Your rewards won't expire and you can redeem your cash back in any amount you'd like, a nice touch as some cards have minimum redemption requirements of $25-$50. You can boost your cash back rewards further by taking advantage of the free employee cards. Employee card purchases will earn cash back rewards that accrue towards your account, a nice perk.
Other card benefits include purchase security, extended warranty protection and travel and emergency services. International travelers will also appreciate that there are no foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside the U.S. The card does have an annual fee of $59, but it's waived the first year.
It's hard to go wrong with all the copious rewards and perks Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business offers. However, if you're looking for a similiar business card with no annual fee take a look at its sister card the Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business.
- Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Get a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0 intro for first year; $59 after that.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None.
- Purchase APR: 17.74% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.74% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Features:||$500 bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval; 2% cash back on all purchases|
|Purchase APR:||17.74% (Variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR:||17.74% (Variable)|
|Annual Fee:||$0 intro for first year; $59 after that|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Boosts Its Intro Bonus to $200
If you’re in the market for a new credit card, now may be the perfect time to apply for one. […]
- 5 Credit Card Fees You Should Know About
When it comes to credit card fees, things aren’t always easy to understand, especially when the card’s terms and conditions […]
- Should You Avoid Cash Advances?
If you’ve read the terms and conditions for any credit card, you’ve likely see something about cash advances, specifically a […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does the Capital One Spark Cash for Business charge foreign transaction fees?
Good news! The Capital One Spark Cash for Business card does NOT charge foreign transaction fees.[...]