Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business Review
It starts off with an unlimited 2% cash back on every single purchase - the highest cash back rate for all purchases we've found of any business credit card. Your rewards won't expire and you can redeem your cash back in any amount you'd like, a nice touch as some cards have minimum redemption requirements of $25-$50. That's followed up with a hefty $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval. You can boost your cash back rewards further by taking advantage of the free employee cards. Employee card purchases will earn cash back rewards that accrue towards your account, a nice perk. And the international traveler will appreciate that there are no foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside the U.S. Other card benefits include purchase security, extended warranty protection and travel and emergency services.
- Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Get a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0 intro for first year; $59 after that
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None
- Purchase APR: 17.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.49% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Purchase APR:||17.49% (Variable)|
|Features:||$500 bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of approval; 2% cash back on all purchases|
|Annual Fee:||$0 intro for first year; $59 after that|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Starwood Preferred Guest Cardholders Can Now Get Up to 35,000 Bonus Points
Are you a fan of Starwood Hotels, which includes popular names like The Ritz-Carlton, the Marriott and the Sheraton? If so, […]
- 3 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Finances
Spring starts on March 20. While most people use the spring season to do a deep cleaning of their house […]
- Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card Offers 75,000 Bonus Points for a Limited Time
If you frequent Hilton-branded hotels, including Hilton Hotel & Resorts, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Double Tree Hotels, Hampton by Hilton […]
- Best Credit Cards for Your Spring Road Trip
Spring break is almost here! For many of us, that means planning a road trip with family or friends to […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does the Capital One Spark Cash for Business charge foreign transaction fees?
Good news! The Capital One Spark Cash for Business card does NOT charge foreign transaction fees.[...]