Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business Review
It starts off with an unlimited 2% cash back on every single purchase - the highest cash back rate for all purchases we've found of any business credit card. Your rewards won't expire and you can redeem your cash back in any amount you'd like, a nice touch as some cards have minimum redemption requirements of $25-$50. That's followed up with a hefty $500 cash bonus after spending $4,500 in the first 3 months. You can boost your cash back rewards further by taking advantage of the free employee cards. Employee card purchases will earn cash back rewards that accrue towards your account, a nice perk. And the international traveler will appreciate that there are no foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside the U.S.
Other benefits include purchase security, extended warranty protection and travel and emergency services.
- Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months
- Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Rewards don't expire, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
- Unlimited cash back rewards with no expiration date.
- Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Get a one-time $500 cash bonus—just spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Request your cash back anytime, online or by phone
- Or set up automatic redemption at a set time each calendar year or automatically when a specific dollar threshold has been reached.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0 intro for first year; $59 after that
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None
- Purchase APR: 17.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.24% (Variable).
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A.
|Purchase APR:||17.24% (Variable)|
|Features:||$500 bonus after spending $4,500 in first 3 months; 2% cash back on all purchases|
|Annual Fee:||$0 intro for first year; $59 after that|
|Credit Needed:||Excellent, Good|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- 4 Unexpected Ways to Use a Personal Loan
Taking out a personal loan gives borrowers a great deal of financial freedom, as it allows them to fund certain […]
- What to Do if Your Credit Card Application is Denied
Most people know the importance of establishing a positive credit history, and that failing to do so can severely limit […]
- What are Credit Reports and Credit Scores?
It’s pretty clear that there are some major benefits to maintaining a positive credit history, as good credit is central […]
- Everything You Need to Know About Balance Transfers
What do you do when you’ve gotten in over your head on your credit card payments and want to get […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does the Capital One Spark Cash for Business charge foreign transaction fees?
Good news! The Capital One Spark Cash for Business card does NOT charge foreign transaction fees.[...]