Barclaycard Ring MasterCard® Review
This no-frills card features low APRs, no balance transfer fees (but no special 0% APR period like many other balance transfer cards we review), no annual fees and free FICO® Score. Just having no balance transfer fees can save you a good chunk of change, as these fees are typically about 3% of the transfer amount. Plus having access to your free FICO® Score can be helpful in keeping an eye on your credit standing.
In addition, customers are able to see the actual monthly profit and loss statement for the product and vote on program changes - in effect, help to manage the entire card program. For example, a line item on the monthly statement might indicate the cost of providing members with paper statements and how much could be saved by going paperless. Then cardholders can vote on which option they want. And instead of a traditional rewards program, the card's "Giveback" program allows users to share the estimated profits based on the community's financial performance.
If you're looking for a balance transfer card with no balance transfer fees, or just want a credit card with a super low ongoing 8.5%* Variable APR, this is a terrific choice. You'll also be able to vote on card changes and share in community profits via the Giveback program.
- A low, variable APR on balance transfers and purchases
- No Annual Fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Share in the community profits through our Giveback program
- Vote on product changes and share your ideas in Barclaycard Ring's community
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score lets you keep an eye on your credit and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed
Fees and APR
- Annual fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
- Purchase APR: 8.5%* Variable
- Balance Transfer APR: 8.5%* Variable
- Balance Transfer Fee: None
|Purchase APR:||8.5%* Variable|
|Features:||Very low ongoing APR, No balance transfer fee, users help manage card program and participate in profits|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Cash Back vs. Travel Rewards: How to Decide Between the Two
Choosing a rewards credit card is not always an easy feat. While some consumers know exactly what they want, others […]
- Can a Balance Transfer Improve My Credit?
Credit is important in many aspects of life, both financial and otherwise, and if you are dealing with less-than-perfect (or […]
- What are Your Options for Dealing with a Debt Collector?
Having a debt in collections is no fun for many reasons, but most of all because debt collectors have the […]
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard charge foreign transaction fees?
Yes, the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard does charge a foreign transaction fee equal to 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.[...]
- How do I transfer another balance to the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard?
During the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard online application process you can easily fill out the information pertaining to balance transfers, including[...]
- Does the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard have Chip & PIN?
At this time the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard does not feature Chip & PIN technology.[...]
- Does the Barclay Ring Mastercard have a balance transfer fee?
Good news - the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard does not have a balance transfer fee. That means you can transfer your other card balances to this card[...]
- How does the Barclay Ring Mastercard profit sharing work?
The Barclay Ring Mastercard profit sharing program (called "Giveback") allows cardmembers to share the estimated profits based on the[...]