NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review: Credit Cards
Great for NFL lovers who want to earn football rewards or cashback for purchases; $100 statement credit after $500 in purchases
The NFL Extra Points Credit Card is just in time for the new football season and will be warmly received by football lovers, or even those who want to receive 1% cash back statement credits for their purchases. You can redeem your earned points for game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, statement credits or even Superbowl tickets.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, redeemable for $100 cash back statement credit.
- No annual fee.
- All 32 teams or the NFL Shield card plastic are available.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases in-stadium and at the Pro Shop and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No limit to the points you can earn.
- Redeem points for VIP NFL experiences, game tickets or cash back statement credits on travel or any other purchase of $25 or more.
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend.
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details.
- No cap on points earned and points never expire.
- $100 statement credit after spending $500.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Save 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- No annual fee
- Purchase APR: 14.99% or 22.99%* variable, depending upon creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Balance transfer fee is either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
|Purchase APR:||14.99% or 22.99%* Variable|
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
|Annual Fee :||None|
|Credit Needed:||Good to Excellent|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
Showdown: AmEx Bluebird vs AmEx Serve
Prepaid cards are becoming increasingly popular and appealing to a broader range of customers by offering better features and functionality. Convenience-wise, they can be used in physical stores and online just like debit cards or credit cards and many people appreciate no credit check is required to obtain a card. To use the card you load [...]
Best Credit Cards for Back to School Shopping
It's about that time to start stocking up on school supplies for the new school year. While back-to-school spending can get out of control, one way to compensate is to use the best credit cards when buying all of your school supplies. Many credit cards offer up to 5% cash back on some of the [...]
Best Credit Cards for Cash Back on Gas
Gas prices have gotten out of control, right? It seems like you can't fill up your car for less than a night on the town. If you are frustrated with how much you are paying for gas, it might make sense to get a little cash back at the pump. There are a few credit [...]
NFL Extra Points Credit Card Forum Posts
Copyright© 2006 - 2014 NextAdvisor.com - All rights reserved.
Advertiser Disclosure: NextAdvisor.com is a consumer information site that offers free, independent reviews and ratings of online services. We receive advertising revenue from most but not all of the companies whose products and services we review. For credit cards, we review cards from all of the top 10 US issuers by purchase volume (according to Issue 1035 of The Nilson Report, Feb 2014) excluding issuers that require additional accounts to be a cardholder or private label issuers. We may also review cards from other issuers in select cases. We are independently owned and operated and all opinions expressed on this site are our own.