NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review
- All 32 NFL team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, currently 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on creditworthiness
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or Team purchases - eligible game tickets, in-stadium and team pro shop purchases - and earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem points for NFL game tickets, merchandise, VIP experiences, or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, currently 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on creditworthiness.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: 3%
- Purchase APR: 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening, then 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%, Minimum $5.
|Purchase APR:||15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable|
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- What Happens When My Credit Card’s 0% Intro APR Runs Out?
When it comes to credit cards, there are a lot of misconceptions or rumors about how they function, and credit […]
- Citi Nearly Doubles Hilton HHonors’ Intro Bonus Points with Limited-Time Offer
If you frequently stay at any of the Hilton portfolio hotels, we have some great news for you. Citi has […]
- How to Get 10% Cash Back
Yes, it’s true — you can get a whopping 10% cash back on your purchases. In fact, it’s pretty easy […]
- What to Do if You Have Bad Credit
Having good credit is essential when it comes to things like getting approved for new credit cards, opening utilities in […]