NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review
- All 32 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back.
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend.
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or Team purchases - eligible game tickets, in-stadium and team pro shop purchases - and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- Redeem points for NFL game tickets, VIP experiences, or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Purchase APR: 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% Variable, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening, then 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%, Minimum $5.
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
|Purchase APR:||15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% Variable|
|Balance Transfer APR:||0% for 15 months,|
then 15.49%, 20.49% or 25.49% Variable
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Boosts Its Intro Bonus to $200
If you’re in the market for a new credit card, now may be the perfect time to apply for one. […]
- 5 Credit Card Fees You Should Know About
When it comes to credit card fees, things aren’t always easy to understand, especially when the card’s terms and conditions […]
- Should You Avoid Cash Advances?
If you’ve read the terms and conditions for any credit card, you’ve likely see something about cash advances, specifically a […]