NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review
- All 32 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or Team purchases - eligible game tickets, in-stadium and team pro shop purchases - and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem points for NFL game tickets, VIP experiences, or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Purchase APR: 15.49%, 20.49% or 25.49% Variable, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening, then 15.49%, 20.49% or 25.49% Variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%, Minimum $5.
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
|Purchase APR:||15.49%, 20.49% or 25.49% Variable|
|Balance Transfer APR:||0% for 15 months,|
then 15.49%, 20.49% or 25.49% Variable
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Can I Decline a Credit Card if I Change My Mind?
Applying for a new credit card is an exciting and somewhat nerve-racking experience. Whether you’re hoping to be approved for […]
- We Learned All About the Upgrades Coming to The Platinum Card from American Express
Three of the NextAdvisor employees (myself included) got the opportunity to attend a special event at the Ritz-Carlton in San […]
- Which Airline-Branded Credit Cards are Best for Frequent Flyers?
If you fly frequently, whether it’s for business or leisure, you likely have a favorite airline that you choose to […]
- Get a 0% Intro APR on Purchases with These Credit Cards
We talk a lot about credit cards with long 0% intro APR periods on balance transfers, but what if you’re […]