NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review
- All 32 NFL team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, currently 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on creditworthiness
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or Team purchases - eligible game tickets, in-stadium and team pro shop purchases - and earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem points for NFL game tickets, merchandise, VIP experiences, or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, currently 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on creditworthiness.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: 3%
- Purchase APR: 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening, then 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%, Minimum $5.
|Purchase APR:||15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable|
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Getting a New Credit Card
Getting a new credit card is a big deal — whether it’s your first card ever, you want to open […]
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards for Dining Out
There’s nothing quite as nice as dining out with family and friends during the perfect-weather months of summer. Whether you […]
- NextAdvisor.com Releases Its 2016 Travel Rewards Credit Cards Analysis Results
We took a look at the values of the top frequent travel programs on the market, researching how far each program's points would get you. The answer varied, with some cards and programs doing very well and others surprisingly not. Cards varied by whether they provided a good value for hotel stays, free flights or both. This year we also included the value of any introductory bonus a card might offer. Take a look to see the results.
- Best Credit Cards for Your Summer Plans
Updated: May 19, 2016 Summer is almost here! Whether you’re planning to go on a road trip, travel to another […]