NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review
- All 32 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or Team purchases - eligible game tickets, in-stadium and team pro shop purchases - and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem points for NFL game tickets, VIP experiences, or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Purchase APR: 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening, then 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%, Minimum $5.
|Purchase APR:||15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% variable|
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Best Credit Cards for New Business Owners
Whether you just started your own business or you’re planning to start one in the near future, a business credit […]
- Best Rewards Credit Cards with No Annual Fees
With so many credit cards offering all different types of incentives, such as cash back rewards and travel points, it […]
- Share Your Opinion for a Chance to Win $500!
Have you used NextAdvisor’s free research and reviews? If so, we want to hear about it. Share your feedback and […]
- Top 3 Credit Cards for Customer Satisfaction
Is your credit card working for you, earning you all it should and making you happy? An important component of […]