NFL Extra Points Credit Card Review: Credit Cards
|Apply for a NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Great for NFL lovers who want to earn football rewards or cashback for purchases; $100 statement credit after $500 in purchases
The NFL Extra Points Credit Card is just in time for the new football season and will be warmly received by football lovers, or even those who want to receive 1% cash back statement credits for their purchases. You can redeem your earned points for game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, statement credits or even Superbowl tickets.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, redeemable for $100 cash back statement credit.
- No annual fee.
- All 32 teams or the NFL Shield card plastic are available.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases in-stadium and at the Pro Shop and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No limit to the points you can earn.
- Redeem points for VIP NFL experiences, game tickets or cash back statement credits on travel or any other purchase of $25 or more.
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend.
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details.
- No cap on points earned and points never expire.
- $100 statement credit after spending $500.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Save 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend.
- Redeem points for a variety of NFL-oriented rewards, including game tickets, team jerseys, VIP stadium tours, or even Superbowl tickets.
- ALSO: Redeem points for 1% statement credits on everyday purchases of $25 or more. For example, 10,000 points = $100 cash back.
Fees and APR
- No annual fee
- Purchase APR: 14.99% or 22.99%* variable, depending upon creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Balance transfer fee is either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Apply for a NFL Extra Points Credit Card
|Purchase APR:||14.99% or 22.99%* Variable|
|Features:||2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases; 1 point per $1 for on all other purchases|
|Annual Fee :||None|
|Credit Needed:||Good to Excellent|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
Best Credit Cards with Free Credit Scores
On top of earning rewards for spending and helping you pay for large purchases, credit cards can also help you stay on top of your credit health. Not only can credit cards help you build a positive payment history, but they can also raise your credit score by improving your credit utilization ratio. If that weren't [...]
Best Credit Cards For Your Credit Score
In a sea of credit card offers that boast endless rewards and low interest rates, it can be difficult to reel in the perfect card for your needs. Sometimes the best way to decide is to let your credit score choose for you. People with great credit can get better interest rates and the best [...]
Earn a New GM Car!
Are you yearning for a new GM car? The GM Card from Capital One will help get you in the driver's seat of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac sooner than you think. Each time you use the card to make a purchase you'll earn rewards that can be redeemed towards your very own GM [...]
NFL Extra Points Credit Card Forum Posts
Copyright© 2006 - 2014 NextAdvisor.com - All rights reserved.
Disclosure: NextAdvisor.com is a consumer information site that offers free, independent reviews and ratings of online services. We receive advertising revenue from most of the services we review. Our editors thoroughly research and whenever possible test each service we review and offer their honest opinions about each one. We are independently owned and operated and all opinions expressed on this site are our own.