BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card Review
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases.
- Bank of America customers: Earn an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- 20,000 bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be $200 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and you can redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.00.
- Purchase APR: 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles, then 15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR on purchases, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR on balance transfers, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
- Penalty APR: up to 29.99% APR.
- Terms and Conditions
|Features:||Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases; 20,000 bonus points after spending at least $1,000 in purchases in first 90 days|
|Purchase APR:||0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles, then 15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR on purchases|
|Balance Transfer APR:||15.74% - 23.74% Variable APR on balance transfers|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Barclaycard vs. Wells Fargo: The Battle of the Unlimited Cash Back Credit Cards
Picking a credit card is a big decision, as you want to make sure you select a card that fits your […]
- Mastercard Unveils Cards with Built-in Fingerprint Scanners: Are They More Secure?
Last week, Mastercard unveiled a new EMV card with an added feature – a fingerprint scanner which will be used […]
- 4 Personal Finance Lessons to Teach Your Children
Having a solid grasp of money and credit is necessary for any responsible and financially-literate person. Unfortunately, though, it’s one […]
- The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Adds an Impressive 20,000 Bonus Points
Want to earn rewards on everyday purchases and get a hefty intro bonus? The Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card […]
Related Forum Posts
- What do I do if there's an error during my BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card application?
If you believe there was an error during your online application for BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card, your best bet is to contact customer[...]
- Do I need a business to apply for the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card?
No, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card is intended for personal use, not business use. In order to qualify for the 20,000 bonus points, you[...]
- Is BankAmericard Travel Rewards available to residents of Puerto Rico?
Yes, residents of Puerto Rico who are over the age of 21 are eligible to apply for the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card.
- Does the BankAmericard Travel Rewards card have a smartchip?
The BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card has chip & signature technology (not chip & PIN).[...]
- Can I use the BankAmericard Travel Rewards card for all purchases?
Yes, you can use the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card for all your purchases. Cardholders will earn a generous 1.5 points per $1 on every[...]