BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card Review
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 15.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%.
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases.
- Bank of America customers: Earn an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- 20,000 bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be $200 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and you can redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.00.
- Intro APR: 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles.
- Purchase APR: 15.49% - 23.49% Variable APR on purchases, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.49% - 23.49% Variable APR on balance transfers, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
- Penalty APR: up to 29.99% APR.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles, then 15.49% - 23.49% Variable APR on purchases|
|Features:||Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases; 20,000 bonus points after spending at least $1,000 in purchases in first 90 days|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- Cash Back vs. Travel Rewards: How to Decide Between the Two
Choosing a rewards credit card is not always an easy feat. While some consumers know exactly what they want, others […]
- Can a Balance Transfer Improve My Credit?
Credit is important in many aspects of life, both financial and otherwise, and if you are dealing with less-than-perfect (or […]
- What are Your Options for Dealing with a Debt Collector?
Having a debt in collections is no fun for many reasons, but most of all because debt collectors have the […]
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
When it comes to choosing a travel rewards credit card, if you are a loyal customer of a specific airline, […]
Related Forum Posts
- What do I do if there's an error during my BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card application?
If you believe there was an error during your online application for BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card, your best bet is to contact customer[...]
- Do I need a business to apply for the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card?
No, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card is intended for personal use, not business use. In order to qualify for the 20,000 bonus points, you[...]
- Is BankAmericard Travel Rewards available to residents of Puerto Rico?
Yes, residents of Puerto Rico who are over the age of 21 are eligible to apply for the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card.
- Does the BankAmericard Travel Rewards card have a smartchip?
The BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card has chip & signature technology (not chip & PIN).[...]
- Can I use the BankAmericard Travel Rewards card for all purchases?
Yes, you can use the BankAmericard Travel Rewards credit card for all your purchases. Cardholders will earn a generous 1.5 points per $1 on every[...]