BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card Review
- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery/gas purchases each quarter
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25%-75%. Click "Apply Now" to learn more about Preferred Rewards.
- Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- Earn 3% cash back on gas and 2% cash back at grocery stores for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases everywhere, every time.
- Online-exclusive $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Bank of America customers will earn a 10% cash reward bonus when they redeem their rewards directly into their Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Redeem as a statement credit, a check, or an electronic deposit to a Bank of America checking or savings account.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Intro APR: 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles and for any balance transfers made in first 60 days.
- Purchase APR: 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR on purchases, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR on balance transfers, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater.
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles,|
then 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR on purchases
|Features:||Earn 3% cash back on gas & 2% at grocery stores for first $1,500 in combined gas & grocery store purchases quarterly, 1% cash back on other purchases, $100 online-exclusive bonus after spending at least $500 in purchases in first 90 days|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- How Can I Get More from My Rewards Credit Card?
If you’ve ever had a rewards credit card, then you know that most come laden with plenty of perks to […]
- Chase Freedom Offers 10% Cash Back at Amazon.com
Hot off the press — from today through Dec. 31, Chase Freedom – $150 Bonus is offering an amazing 10% cash […]
- NEW: Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard
Barclaycard has just launched the brand spanking new Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard. It’s a cash back card with no annual fee that offers […]
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Launches Big Intro Bonus
If you like to travel, you’re in luck. Today Chase Sapphire Preferred launched its brand new intro bonus – 50,000 […]
Related Forum Posts
- re:Is the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card a Visa?
Yes, the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card is a Visa card.
- Is the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card a Visa?
Is BankAmericard Cash Rewards a Visa Card?
- re:Is there a limit on the cash back you can earn with BankAmericard Cash Rewards?
According to the Bank of America customer service rep we spoke with, the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card does NOT have an annual cash back cap. So [...]
- re:Do you have to carry a balance to get the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card bonus?
No, you do not have to carry a balance to earn the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card $100 bonus. To earn the $100 bonus all you need to do is spend[...]
- re:Does the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card charge a foreign transaction fee?
Yes, the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card does charge a foreign transaction fee for charges made on the card outside the U.S. According to the card[...]