BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card Review
- No annual fee
- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas up to the first $1,500 in combined grocery/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25%-75%. Click "Apply Now" to learn more about Preferred Rewards.
- Earn 3% cash back on gas and 2% cash back at grocery stores for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases everywhere, every time.
- Online-exclusive $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Bank of America customers will earn a 10% cash reward bonus when they redeem their rewards directly into their Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Redeem as a statement credit, a check, or an electronic deposit to a Bank of America checking or savings account.
Fees and APR
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Intro APR: 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles and for any balance transfers made in first 60 days.
- Purchase APR: 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR on purchases, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR on balance transfers, depending on credit history.
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction or $10, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount.
- Penalty APR: up to 29.99% APR
- Terms and Conditions
|Purchase APR:||0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles, then 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR on purchases|
|Features:||Earn 3% cash back on gas & 2% at grocery stores for first $1,500 in combined gas & grocery store purchases quarterly, 1% cash back on other purchases, $100 online-exclusive bonus after spending at least $500 in purchases in first 90 days|
NextAdvisor Credit Cards Blog Headlines
- New: SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express Review
The SimplyCash Business Credit Card from American Express earns cash back rewards, features a generous intro bonus, doesn't have an annual fee, and even has a 0% 9-month intro APR on purchases. Plus, it has a nifty little option that lets users charge over their credit limit in those months where they might need to make some extra purchases. Read on to learn more.
- Best Credit Cards for Victims of Identity Theft
Identity theft is one of those crimes that packs quite a punch for its victims, and the effects can be […]
- Millennials and Credit Cards: NextAdvisor.com Survey Reveals What They Understand
The financial needs and habits of a person in their twenties who is either finishing up college or a full-time […]
- Walmart Sues Visa Over Chip-and-PIN Transactions: What You Need to Know
These days, it might seem like a lot of companies are going to court over consumer security. The trend started […]
Related Forum Posts
- Does BankAmericard Cash Rewards have a mandatory spend to get cash back rewards?
There is no minimum or "mandatory" amount you need to spend on the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card to receive cash back rewards. You'll earn[...]
- What is the minimum amount I need to earn with the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card to redeem cash back?
The BankAmericard Cash Rewards credit card requires a minimum of 2,500 points to redeem cash back for a statement credit or other use. Currently, you[...]
- How can I change my current credit card to the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card?
The best way to be sure exactly which rewards card you have is to contact Bank of America, although logging into your online account and comparing the[...]
- Can I get a lower APR with BankAmericard Cash Rewards?
Right now, the BankAmericard Cash Rewards credit card has a 12-month 0% intro APR on purchases, after which a variable APR of 13.24% - 23.24% will[...]
- Is BankAmericard Cash Rewards a chip card?
Yes, BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card is a chip card. It has a EMV chip, which makes this a chip and signature card that you can use in the U.S.[...]