At NextAdvisor, we aim to provide top-notch service, and we want to hear how we’re doing. If you have an opinion about our free reviews and research, share it with us and you could win $500! The winner is picked at random, and the review itself does not determine or impact the selection — we welcome both positive and negative feedback. Subscribe to our newsletter below to receive an email with details on how you can enter to win our $500 giveaway!
Contest Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, associated, endorsed or administered by Trustpilot. You are providing your information to Trustpilot and not NextAdvisor.
- To be eligible, participants must write a review about NextAdvisor by the closing date, May 8, 2017 at 5 p.m. PT, by way of Trustpilot.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Each participant may only write one review. All additional reviews will be disqualified.
- Participants must be citizens of the United States and must have a valid ID and U.S. mailing address to submit their entry.
- Contest opens: Feb. 8, 2017 at 3 p.m. PT
- Contest closing: May 8, 2017 at 5 p.m. PT
- Drawing of winner: May 8, 2017
- There will be one grand-prize winner who will receive a prize of $500 (USD), which will be provided in the form of a check and mailed to the winner.
- The winner will be picked at random and the reviews themselves will not influence or decide the winner.
- The sponsor and promoter of this contest is Next Advisor Inc.
- Participants may not be employees of Next Advisor Inc. or Bankrate, connected advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates or such employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees reside.
- Next Advisor retains the right to extend or alter the contest including closing date without prior notification.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Proof of identity must be produced upon request.
- If a selected winner does not respond to Next Advisor within 24 hours of notification of selection, Next Advisor reserves the right to disqualify the selection and select a new winner.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with the winning entrants.
- By claiming the prize, the winners authorize the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and location in promotional/advertising efforts in any medium (including and without limitation, social media, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications in television or film releases, slides, videotape, and distribution over the Internet) which Next Advisor may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Next Advisor may not be held liable for any loss or damage associated with accepting or using the prize.
- By submitting an entry, participants acknowledge their acceptance and understanding of these rules.
- Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of rights or non-compliance with these or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the contest.
- Next Advisor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to choose winners.
- Next Advisor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates law.
- Next Advisor further reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the contest. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made and Next Advisor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
- Next Advisor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- This contest is subject to all federal laws of the United States of America. These rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with federal laws. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.