The following post in our Reader Question series is an actual user submitted question. To maintain the integrity of the original question, we do not edit or change reader questions in any way.
Q: I am a member [of Identity Guard], how do I sign on to the member services when I am not on the computer that I signed up with? I need to print my credit reports from a different computer and I can not find a way to the log-in screen.
A: Identity Guard makes it very easy to access your personal information from any computer by using the user ID and password you established when you signed up. Here are the steps to login to your Identity Guard account.
- Visit the Identity Guard website.
- Look in the top right hand corner of the website for a button that says “Account Login” and click on it.
- Enter your user ID and password and click the “Login” button.
If you can’t remember your password or user ID:
- Look for the “Forgot User ID or Password” link above the login box and click on it.
- You will be directed to the secure forgotten user ID or password page where you can enter your last name, last four digits of your social security number and zip code. Identity Guard will then send you directions on recovering your user ID or password to the email account you used to sign up for your account.
If you don’t have access to the email account you used to sign up for the service or have additional questions, you can contact Identity Guard customer support at 1-800-452-2541. Identity Guard representatives are available through that toll free line between 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Saturday. Other Identity Guard contact information is available on the website.